Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

-WISH Broadcasting Network!
|| Current Year & Season: Spring of 427 || Based on Eyewitness accounts and the absolute state of denial the Freedom Pirates find themselves in, they have now confirmed that Lucy, after a years' investigation, died of her terminal condition. Information was gained by WISH's Chief of Staff of the CDC, Mr. Beckman. || Abyssal has decided to hang up her cape after the news of Lucy's death and entrusts her lineage to a hopeful young one, Sub-Zero. Reporters asked a few newer members about Abyssal's retirement and they gave mixed responses.|| “I ain’t going back to Elysium for no damn reward. Fuckers insane.” - Newest Vitality Member, Big Smoke. No extra information was given to explain his ranting. ||

Affiliate Box By Invisionation
Welcome to My Hero Academia RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you are seeking help, come into our Discord! https://discord.gg/CrJPdtj

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Curious Case of Benjamin Beckmann
Topic Started: Jul 8 2018, 08:14 PM (205 Views)
WISH Bot
Member Avatar

Quiet.

It was the only words to describe the Head of Department in W.I.S.H after everything that had gone on. Thanks to Spectrum being truly just, no one rallied behind Mercutio's arrogant, rambling. With this, it was far easier to cast him as a liar and manipulate the public's perception... which was exactly why he was there.

Some of the Papers

While other people who held his position had many niche quirks that helped the Head deal with the transgressions and accidents that Pro-Heroes undoubtedly will cause in their self-inflated attempts to feel cool. Beckmann, like those men, worked his wiles well and a long game was far more satisfying to him than the immediate satisfaction culture that was growing underneath him. Society's growing and ever-changing views, however, began to sway his thoughts, feelings beliefs and eventually even his motives. The World was a Dark place and there wasn't enough light to illuminate a darkness that is born and bred. Innocence is given at birth, but justice and sin are taught.

"Otototoh, oh... what a fool! it's A N N, you ass." Beckmann howled, looking over the papers that littered his desk. A picture of Mercutio on a board of cork and knives dug into them. It was something more out of a mobster movie than that of a person who is thought to uphold the law. "Jeves, can you bring me the documents I asked you to draw up from Mercutio's Heroics exam?" the man gave a silent nod and the papers appeared in front of him out of thin air to which Ben smiled and gave a knowing nod, "Thank you."

Pictures of many powerful, young Heroes poured out of the manilla envelope. Genevieve Delacroix purple locks were unmistakable sat next to her High School sweetheart, Tork DeGracio and their fellow classmate and the only other graduate of that year, Ezra Collins.

"Jeves, you are brilliant, you know that." he gleamed, his words showering praise. "Green Grit and the Steam Punk will fear their licenses being revoked and their names tarnished if they don't act accordingly. Mr. Collins ego will undoubtedly bring him along regardless of the threat of us revoking their licenses. Jeeeeves!" he rambled before hitting an epiphany. "Write this down verbatim: Dear Whom this may concern, it has come to our attention that you or people you may know were HELPED by the known criminal Mercutio D. Regalis aka Crimsoul. He runs an island nation where he holds thousands of enslaved people from all over the world. It is after WISH investigation that we found that YOU are a possible flight risk!" he said without stutter or stop. He took a sip of his lemonade to quench is thirst,

"We believe Mercutio could use this as means to hold his Will over you or dominate you with these facts. To assure you are a TRUE hero we ask you for one thing:

At our assigned date, go to the Isle of Elysium with a coordinated strike to wipe out the devil more dastardly than Oni himself. Failure to do so will lead to your immediate suspension as a Pro Hero, your licenses revoked, Office Repoed and in the very worst case if you are thought to be corrupt by him, arrest and incarcerated. Be prepared when the World calls on you for help.

Regards,

Benjamin Beckmann
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · WISH H.Q · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Sister Sites

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Vote for My Hero Academia RP at Top Site List Planet My Hero Academia RP

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts BROKEN CHAINS Ninpocho Affilate
"Deep Waters" theme created by HawkBlade124 of the Zetaboards Resource Zone.