Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

-WISH Broadcasting Network!
|| Current Year & Season: Spring of 427 || Based on Eyewitness accounts and the absolute state of denial the Freedom Pirates find themselves in, they have now confirmed that Lucy, after a years' investigation, died of her terminal condition. Information was gained by WISH's Chief of Staff of the CDC, Mr. Beckman. || Abyssal has decided to hang up her cape after the news of Lucy's death and entrusts her lineage to a hopeful young one, Sub-Zero. Reporters asked a few newer members about Abyssal's retirement and they gave mixed responses.|| “I ain’t going back to Elysium for no damn reward. Fuckers insane.” - Newest Vitality Member, Big Smoke. No extra information was given to explain his ranting. ||

Affiliate Box By Invisionation
Welcome to My Hero Academia RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you are seeking help, come into our Discord! https://discord.gg/CrJPdtj

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
Welcome to the Family; Maze and Guard Recruits (Closed); Graded
Topic Started: Jun 20 2018, 03:32 AM (469 Views)
BlenderMutt
Member Avatar
King of Free-form
As Aido listened to Rasputin's elaboration, her mind wandered to ice fishing. Despite her own apprehension to the cold, she found the concept of such a means surprisingly appetizing. She was also starting to grow a little warm under the collar, though she figured it was just a side effect of wearing the Warden's oversized coat. Maybe she would get fish fro dinner, would that satiate her sudden craving? Her body had not been her own as of late, strange cravings added to the list of symptoms she had experienced. Perhaps it was time she visited another medical professional for a second opinion.

As Maze continued along the tour, he cracked a small joke about their respective intelligences. The large man sold himself, he was smart in his own ways, though ti was true Aido often lost herself in her own vernacular, much to his chagrin. The tour would continue onto the Hydro Power Supply. It was nice to see the majority facility was powered by such an accessible source, though it worried her that such a resource was at the whim of cruel nature. Hopping onto the elevator, time to finally meet the ones stuck behind the level three bars. As they descended, Aido paused to let the others talk first. Having worked with the large man, she understood this necessity of this part of the prison.

OOC
Online Profile Goto Top

NotPatrickStar

As Rasputin finished up his story, he listened to the others finish theirs. Maze would thank them for their stories and lead them out the door. As they walked down the halls maze would joke about one of the people in the group, Aido. They came across a door labeled Power supply and Maze quickly explained that the prison ran on hydro power, he also explained that the generators for the power were stationed above ground in the upper floors and sent power down into the prison.

While Maze talked about the power, he casually put in that they lacked quirk restraints for every prisoner. Rasputin almost spoke up about it until Maze explained that they had special cells to contain the trouble making attendees. Rasputin would just have to trust the cells it seemed. It seemed they were coming to the end of the upper floors as they came to what looked like a mine shaft elevator. Once everyone was in, Maze pressed a button and the elevator closed and started to descend. It was quiet for a second but Rasputin did have a question about the elevator. "Is this only way in or out, because if it is, it feels like double edged sword. People could get trapped if something happens."
Offline Profile Goto Top

OmehHD
Member Avatar
Coolest Cheeto in the Bag
There didn't seem like there would have been a-lot to this guard position except it defiantly would call for plenty of walking , at-least the gains would be worth it. The group was out of the break room walking down a corridor when Maze stopped in-front of a tightly shut door stating that the prison ran on water-power which was so secured behind the door. It was important knowledge for Ryu to soak in seeing as if a prisoner was to break out his most likely option to escape if they had knowledge of the door was shut down the prisons power supply.

Maze's large smiled also creeped Ryu out a bit , so torn as to how strong his face muscle's actually wore. There would be no surprise if his Quirk was related to teeth or even cement since the whole prison was made of Cement it seemed.

"If Level 1's and 2's are somewhat trusted , what happens if a Level 3 ever happened to get loose?" , his question would be struck in the elevator once they were all on. If level 3 was the only floor with a Quirk containment unit then that would mean they were dangerous for their own good.

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

FritzingHell
Member Avatar

With the group sinking further downward into the true innards of the Stone Chameleon Prison, it seemed some took the opportunity to speak up with questions. The first of which the large Russian man who seemed to take some kind of issue with the fact that there was such a 'problem' with the prison being so far down, that it could be as much of a boon as it is a bane. "I'll get back to you on that, I'll show you something once we're at the very bottom," Maze waved off nonchalantly, having heard this kind of spiel time and time and time and time again. After all, even though Maze made no effort in hiding his own quirk, there were many who were very ignorant to the true capabilities this large warden had inside of his own domain.

Then it seemed the Orca teen had his own question, which was something that Maze could answer easily. With a serious tone that held such gravity, the large man simply answered, "Pull the alarm and get the other prisoners to safety. Unless you can punch a hole through solid concrete, then do not engage," The big smile turned to a serious frown, his emerald eyes shining underneath the elevator lights. His own words probably causing feelings to sink alongside this metal box going downward, as he continued, "Those in level three could be comparable to the Crimson Menace at his very worst. Either intentionally or not, those that stay in Level 3 could very well end your lives at the bat of an eye. That is why I'm in charge of this prison."

Perfectly in time with his answer, the elevator slowed to a halt before opening up to a solid wall. At first it could be assumed that this was an elevator to a dead end, but with a swipe of his hand the wall seemed to shift to the right, creating a hallway to an open room. "This prison is an extension of my body. At any given moment I can change the layout of this prison depending on how I feel, moving guard stations and even moving prisoner cells around every so often so that they get to meet new neighbors every so often. I repair any kind of damages done with absolute ease, and there is no safe way out of this prison." Moving through the halls, Maze would lead them into an open room in which there are security monitors lining one of the walls. At the moment right now, everything seemed to be doing very well in the courtyard with no visible issues whatsoever with any of the many prisoners down there. There was no movement going down in the halls of the Level 3 Containment area, and it seemed there was a camera trained on more than a few prisoners. Each of them wearing black tracksuits while pinned down against the wall, a lot of them either staring forward blankly or sleeping while standing in this constrained position, each of these few prisoners shown on a single monitor as these were the level 3 prisoners.

Pointing at a row of lockers, there seemed to be three of them that looked far newer than the others while also not having any kind of lock or nametag like the others. "Inside those final three lockers would be where you keep your personal belongings whenever you are on duty. On duty you need to wear the Stone Chameleon Prison Guard cap, along with whatever kind of guard-like attire that you wish. Whether it is a business suit, mostly formal clothing, or even a hero suit of sorts I do not care, you need to wear one of the caps. I'm the only exception to the rule, only because it's my prison AND all of the prisoners recognize me as such. I personally get to know them all on a personal level, as much as I personally can, gehehehh."

Chuckling lightly, the now smiling Warden would take another swig of the giant water jug he took with him while waiting for his new guards to get themselves ready, putting whatever extra accessories they owned into their temporary storage units. In fact, he was already moving towards the door which was clearly labeled as the final boundary between the guards enclosure and the prisoners. Just before he went through the door, he made sure to lay down one ground rule for his coworkers as he states, "And while on duty, unless it is an emergency, no quirk usage at all." Going on through the door, Maze would wait for his new guards to come on out as there seemed to be a prisoner who was chatting up one of his buddies seemed to notice that there Maze was here.

The white skinned, green haired prisoner ran as fast as his stubby legs could get him as he had really liked Maze over the course of the many years he has already spent in this prison. Best prison he's been a part of, no doubt about it. Stopping a good three feet short of the black and yellow warning line which was located five meters out from this guard station, he would wave his blocky hands to the newcomers and say with a happy grin, "So, you guys the new guards? Nice to meetcha buddies!"

He was definitely on par for Maze's jovial attitude, that's for sure.

Mr. Jay Kingston
Online Profile Goto Top

BlenderMutt
Member Avatar
King of Free-form
As Maze gave them a tour of the bottom most level of his prison, Aido's large eyes were peeled for the dangers he so casually described. To hear that this prison was all essentially an extension of this man, it was a lot to take in. She had known Maze's skills were impressive, but this went beyond her expectations. Looking about she took in the sheer magnitude of the place, attempting to imagine it's layout shifting and changing to suit his needs. Even the security rooms were carefully controlled and orderly. From her time working under the large cement Prime Minister, he had expected something a bit rougher, maybe a little more chaotic. Something that emulated the potent impulsive nature she had come to know. This was all... it was efficient.

As Aido walked the halls she found the discomfort in her mouth growing a bit more. Her spit began to take on a faint taste of iron as she cautiously tapped her tongue with a finger. Blood? She was bleeding a good deal from her gums, a cursory touch of her teeth showed they were loose, wiggling slightly from the poke she applied. This was a little more alarming than what she had assumed was wrong. There was a large chance she had contracted some disease while in Africa, and now she was potentially spreading it throughout the highest security level of a major prison. She would need to minimize further contact and ensure she wasn't responsible for a potential viral outbreak.

While they continued, Aido found herself momentarily distracted by her condition, almost missing the next part of Maze's explanation. She was relieved to hear that the uniforms would be something manageable like a cap. She dreaded the semi-humiliating process of getting measured for a guard uniform, and hearing the usual comments about her less than feminine physique. In truth she was just glad the uniform didn't require some form of Mini-skirt, she wouldn't put it past Maze to require something like that. Her only concern with this hatted requirement was that hat's didn't really fit on her with her rather pronounced horns, perhaps she could make a few alterations...

As the continued Aido wasn't too phased but he 'no quirk usage' requirement. That limitation had come up in most of the western world she had lived in. It made sense, but really had little prevalence to her, as her quirk wasn't something to be turned on or off. The continued on and a strange pale and green haired man approached the group, stopping just before the warning line. From his playful attitude and stubby appearance it was clear this was one of the prisoners Maze had 'gotten to know' though Aido was no stranger to such individuals. With a stern nod she responded "A pleasure..."

Summary

ooc
Edited by BlenderMutt, Jul 18 2018, 06:11 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

OmehHD
Member Avatar
Coolest Cheeto in the Bag
His initial question was answered with an extended version of "You'll die" , which he'd take Maze's word for it. Being the youngest it was certain that he wouldn't even be able to go toe to toe with majority of these prisoners without proper training first. Multi-tasking between the prison and his Bounty Hunter studies would prove to be quite useful in the growing boys many years to come , gaining experience from many fields involving detaining and capture. After decided that his alias would be known as Lock-Down , he was determined to become the Vanguard tank a hero team needed.

As his hands left his pocket he could feel a bit of pain from the area of his arm he had taken a big blow to back in Japan against some villain who'd ambushed them on the road. Soon enough medical attention would be needed if it continued to ill him. The group arrived to a section of the prison where the guards would be able to drop off their belongings before duty with the only uniform being a prison cap. Ryujin would empty his pockets placing his cell-phone , wallet and a few sticks of gum into the locker before grabbing his cap and placing it on his head. "Will we need radio's or some sort of communication device? Or do we just have to speak into the wall boss?" , a question which posed humor and curiosity. If the boss could control the whole prison would he be able to pick up on conversations from any location also?

Maze had mentioned there'd be no Quirk Usage within the precision , meaning Ryu would have to throw them hands if things ever got to spicy. He didn't mind a nice little brawl with some attempted escapees , silently hoping someone would make his day. The group would meet a blocky prisoner with pale skin and green hair who'd run up to greet them . "Yo"

Spoiler: click to toggle

Offline Profile Goto Top

NotPatrickStar

Rasputin watched as the Stone man brushed of his question, while Rasputin's mind still dawdled on the exits if Maxe had something to show him that would answer the question than he guessed it would be fine. Rasputin was caught off guard by how serious Maze had become when the whale had asked him their question. It was a complete change from what he used to be and it showed this warden wasn't all just smiles and rainbows. "Crimson menace?" Rasputin thought. "I did not think many people would even be close to that level of power."

When they got to their floor, they exited the elevator and followed Maze through the maze of the underground prison. They came to a room full of lockers and Maze informed them that the three new lockers would be their lockers and that they were to wear the prison hat with whatever uniform they chose. "I am fine with just the hat, thank you." He said to Maze. Maze waited for them to finish getting ready and once they were done they exited the room and were met with a short green haired blocky prisoner. The prisoner was extremely friendly and greeted them enthusiastically, and Rasputin responded. "It is nice to meet you too."
Offline Profile Goto Top

FritzingHell
Member Avatar

"Oooh, I like these guys. At least tries to be personable unlike one of the interns you brought here a while back Maze-o," Jay leaned over in the direction of Maze, blocky hand held up to his moving lips as if he was trying to be sneaky even though he was talking loud enough for everyone to hear pretty well and clear. Waving him off, Maze retorts, "Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses Jay, and young Mikhail wasn't the talkative type." "Yeah yeah, I know, I'm just ribbin' is all!" Chuckling over his own joke, Maze would look back at his own crew before introducing, "This is who I consider the role model prisoner, Jay Kingston. He was originally stated to be in prison for around twenty years, but he's actually due for parole within the next year."

The white skinned blockman was grinning from ear to ear from that statement as he heard his named called over a ways away. It was from a young looking man who was no taller than up to Maze's knee, wearing a leather jacket and a beanie over an orange jumpsuit. Ace Watanabe was his name, and he had been starting to warm up to more people ever since he was freed from the curse of his past and fellow comrades. Now only looking forward to learning how to smile more often, he had been employing the help of Jay Kingston, the prison's very own prankster, to help out in such manner. "Gots to go Mazey, Acer over there has been wanting to play a game recently. I'm trying to get him into tennis, and OH BOY is he actually good at the game. Laters!"

Running off to meet with the other good prisoner, Maze would introduce, "Another good man, goes by the name of Ace Watanabe. He's a good kid, a bit of a delinquent at times, but always wants to do right." He would pause as he would wait for everything to come back all at once, especially the questions and concerns. First off he had noticed that Aido was acting a bit irregular, but felt that now wasn't really that much of a time to really ask about her. Probably some corn stuck in her teeth or something, he didn't know what she ate before coming here. Then it was Ryuji who had his own personal concerns about radios and possibly a joke concerning how Maze was the prison. Nodding, he would quickly respond, "Once you get your training wheels off, I'll buy you a special set of cell phones which are on a system within this prison. That way no prisoners can take these phones and make unwanted calls, and that there is no delay in trying to contact me and or other guards. There's even a WISH hotline if things have gone to utter madness."

"And that was but an exaggeration Raz," Maze would nickname the bulky Russian man, though his tone had a serious undertone despite its jolly joviality, "But there are people far above any normal hero's pay grade here. If let loose, they could be as dangerous as Crimsoul. But there are plenty of people that are nearing his level of strength. Hell, I'm getting there myself, though it's taking me far longer than most to reach these levels of grandeur, Gahahahah!" Laughing off the fact that he still had major rooms for improvement, his absolute concern for the integrity of his prison wouldn't have gone unnoticed.

Standing there rather plainly, Maze's look went from glee to one of confusion with a raised eyebrow and crossing his own arms. "Ya know, I haven't really planned that far ahead of the tour. I just wanted to show off the main necessities, so this might be the end of the tour." Laughing it off a bit, Maze would nod over to them all and actually say to them with a smile, "For a while I'll just monitor the lot of you, but how about you go around the area and check up on the lovely inmates. Introduce yourselves to them~" Smiling with a lot of fervor, he was curious to see what they do next.
Online Profile Goto Top

NotPatrickStar

Rasputin mentally frowned at the cheerfulness and the upbeat attitude of the prisoner, where he was from going through your prison sentence was nothing to be happy about. He didn't necessarily distrust the happy block man but he felt unsettled by how happy people here were. To be fair he had never been outside Russia for long and he never came even close to going inside another prison but maybe it's different over in the west. The block man was called back by another short inmate as Maze talked to them some more.

Maze told them that once they got used to the swing of things, they would be given special cell phones hooked up to some kind of system inside the prison. Rasputin never really had a cell phone before other than a flip phone but those came well before the war and were cheap. If it could contact Maze or the other guards then Rasputin would welcome that change. It took a second after Maze said Raz for Rasputin to realize Maze was talking about him.

"I would hope that none of these prisoners did not have the same level of strength as the Red Man but if you come close to his strength then maybe stronger prisoners would not be so bad ya?" Rasputin said to Maze. It seemed that the tour was ending with Maze explaining he did not have things this far planned, and that they should go look around. "I will wander for a bit, I was to see the more unused areas, if that is alright with you Maze."
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlenderMutt
Member Avatar
King of Free-form
Aido stood rigid as they conversed with he strange blocky man. She was wary of overly friendly people, save for Maze no one was THAT cheery, especially in a prison. Shifting slightly as he called over to another of the prisoners, Aido tried to picture what kind of crime these seemingly bubbly individuals could have committed. Perhaps murder? Sexual Assault? She doubted arson or grand larceny would land someone this deep in the prison. Perhaps she would come to learn what horrible deeds each of these criminals had committed in time, Maze certainly was the talkative type.

As she listened to the promise of potential cellphones, her tongue wiggles several of her now loose teeth. There was something rather alarming about hearing the sheer power of each of these individuals. She had never payed much attention to the various terrorists masquerading as revolutionaries, though she had been in Egypt during the last African election. She knew first hand just how intimidating a being like him was, and that power like his shouldn't be taken lightly. As she grit her teeth, two popped free.

It was a bit alarming to see herself falling a part at the seams. Covering her mouth she took a step toward Maze, deciding she had toughed it out long enough. "Sir... I may need to be excused, I'm feeling a bit under the weather..." Her head spun as she let this out, her balance shifting as she lost her bearings. With a thud she landed on the ground, groaning as she tried to pick herself back up again. "I think... I think I'm really sick. I may be contagious... I don't know" She grunted as her headache throbbed at full force, like her skull was splitting at the seams.

Summary

ooc
Online Profile Goto Top

FritzingHell
Member Avatar

As Maze pretty much gave his new guards free reign of learning more about their workplace, several of the guards on duty would nod over towards each. Tipping their caps in the process, as if to say that all of them were willing to lend them all a hand or two if anything arose. Most of the prisoners really didn't mind too much, though there were a fair amount of the normal prisoners that everyone would expect to act while in prison. Brooding loners who hated every minute in here, despite the small freedoms they had they chose to yearn for the full freedom rather than live with what they got. Those who were unsatisfied with the smaller things in life as they were either the newcomers who had yet to acclimate themselves or were sentenced her for far too long for their own tastes. Whatever the case may be, there were definitely a mixture of pleased and displeased prisoners.

And just as Maze would smirk at Rasputin's comment and start walking away, he could hear some odd noises. Feeling an ominous aura coming over him, he would turn around to see that his usual second in command was covering her mouth and seemed to have a pained look on her face, talking about how she was feeling under the weather. And watching her lose her own balance, a soft patch of cement rose up to catch herself from falling directly onto the floor, as there was no sense of completely smashing herself against the pavement. Kneeling down and lending her his large hand, he could spot little dribbles of blood at the edge of her lips as she was suffering some heavy sickness.

"Alright, everyone's dismissed. I'm bringing her to safety," Maze spoke with confidence as he willed the cement underneath Aido back to normal, moving his large limbs underneath her and carrying the X-form woman in his arms bridal style. And in the small amount of time that it took for him to crouch down, Maze would bolster his own legs to launch himself out of the courtyard of the prison. Leaping upward at massive speeds, the gargantuan of a Warden would leap onto the edges of the walls of the shaft leading to the surface. Kicking off, Maze would propel himself up higher and higher until meeting the grating which separated the prison from the rest of the world. Willing it through his quirk, Maze opened up a small hole to blast through before closing the hole up again.

Up on the surface again with Aido, Maze would carry her to one of the prison busses, loading her up and lying her down onto one of the seats. Making sure to fix her down with some seat belts, he would take the driver's seat and speed off of his own prison. After all, despite how trained the medical staff at his prison was, he didn't want to take any chances. "Everything will be alright Aido. I won't let you die, I won't let you fall..." Maze spoke out loud, hopefully loud enough for the pained woman to hear, his jovial voice replaced with one filled with worry. Aido was far more important to him than he would even realize, and didn't want to lose her at all. Only the best for the most important woman to Maze. Hopefully this would end well, or else... Maze wouldn't even know.

[Thread End]

Techs Used to assist in getting Aido out of her ASAP
Edited by FritzingHell, Jul 29 2018, 11:08 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Prophet Misfit
Member Avatar

Earnings:

• Maze Fulbright - 18 EXP, 1800 cash
  • Aido Hwedo- 15 EXP, 1500 cash
  • Rasputin Krakowski- 13 EXP, 1300 cash
  • Ryuji Yukan- 8 EXP, 800 cash

Comments:
A good set-up thread for Maze and his new employees. Enjoy the gains.

Notes
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Stone Chameleon Prison · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

Sister Sites

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Vote for My Hero Academia RP at Top Site List Planet My Hero Academia RP

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts BROKEN CHAINS Ninpocho Affilate
"Deep Waters" theme created by HawkBlade124 of the Zetaboards Resource Zone.