Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

-WISH Broadcasting Network!
|| Current Year & Season: Fall of 426 || Based on Eyewitness accounts and the absolute state of denial the Freedom Pirates find themselves in, they have now confirmed that Lucy, after a years' investigation, died of her terminal condition. Information was gained by WISH's Chief of Staff of the CDC, Mr. Beckmen. || Abyssal has decided to hang up her cape along the news of Lucy's death and entrusts her lineage to a hopeful young one, Sub-Zero. Reporters asked a few newer members about Abyssal's retirement and they gave mixed responses.|| “I ain’t going back to Elysium for no damn reward. Fuckers insane.” - Newest Vitality Member, Big Smoke. No extra information was given to explain his ranting. ||

Affiliate Box By Invisionation
Welcome to My Hero Academia RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you are seeking help, come into our Discord! https://discord.gg/CrJPdtj

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
New Yorker In Tokyo; Closed
Topic Started: Apr 19 2018, 03:47 AM (290 Views)
MonkeyManakaDycho
Member Avatar

Caleb had to admit, the new program for his school to travel to other countries to check out the competition was exciting. He was glad he scored as high as he did on his tests to earn this. His mom was proud of him too. He knew he wasn't that open as he used to be since his dad died. But he still wanted to be a hero. So something like this was an easy decision for him.

His bag was packed and he had to admit he was having fun enjoying his free time exploring the city. The sites were definitely a new thing to take in. The architecture was definitely different from New York that was for sure. The vendors even had little stalls that differed from how they set up.

Something that made Caleb enjoy this city the most was how they handled their Heroes. The way they respected their Pros was something to be admired. No wonder UA was so sought after in all over the world. He wanted to go and apply himself, but he knew he would have to try harder than he had tried before. But that was something he didn't need to worry about till later. He was still a ways away from that fear.

It didn't take long for Caleb to get lost from his map and realize it. "Damn" he said to no one but himself. Turning it upside down as if that would help. There were people all around him but he was stubborn, he still wanted to try and figure out where he was. So he choose a direction with the most lights and began heading that way.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kerum Kosha
Member Avatar

It was a decent cloudy day, which of course meant it was a glorious day for Kerum as he continued to explore Tokyo. His phone buzzed yet again, almost at the same time as it normally did. Not bothering to look at it even, his mother was getting quite persistent.

So much was different here then in America, and that was what he loved about it. Not to mention his general disregard for going to school. Most people noticed him out and about on weekdays but being foreign then generally did not say to much.

Kerum had just gotten a cup of ramen reminding him of that angel he had met. He was a bit disheartened she had become to busy to chat, but o well time to move on. Turning a corner he stopped and leaned against a wall watching another young man. Like himself he was clearly not from around here, he looked different and well he looked lost.

The cloud above Kerum's head started to swirl a bit with a light white color, he was curious about him. Taking a few big slurps of his noodles he started to head over there. Kerum was glad to have finally learned to use chopsticks. "Hey, you lost. You seem lost." Kerum stated waving with his free hand. The American accent would be easy to tell.

As usual Kerum was wearing his black slacks and white button up shirt. His white hair was in a pony tail, keeping it out of his face. The sleeves of his button up shirt had been rolled up to prevent the ramen from splashing on it.

MonkeyManakaDycho
Member Avatar

Caleb was still making his way down the streets as he hit another landmark. Of course, as he looked at the statue it was something he felt he should recognize. But as he looked at his map he could tell once again it wasn't on his map. This just wasn't his day, he was probably going to spend all his free time finding his way back on track instead of getting to explore now and have to find his way back to the hotel before he got into trouble.

That was until someone approached him. Turning he noticed he wasn't Japanese, he was actually American. If he was like him from America that was a different story altogether. But this guy could possibly help him and that was something he couldn't pass up. Pulling his backpack strap up walked up to the newcomer and said "Yeah, I'm from the New York Program if that rings any bells. Just using my free time to explore the new country while I'm here. But I'm no map reader it seems, can you help me find UA? I've never been and I was hoping to scout it out?" He had hoped he wasn't being a bother to the stranger. He was being kind just showing up out of the blue like this.

Caleb wasn't wearing his usual garb either on this trip. He was wearing a grey hoody with a smiley face on it. He also had blue jeans with tattered leggings and a good set of white running shoes on. His mom made sure to have something good so he looked nice for this trip. He didn't know why, he didn't mind his usual wear but she was a neat freak he guessed.

Kerum Kosha
Member Avatar

Kerum eyed the other kid up and down noting his attire as he took another bite of his ramen. What is with everyone and being so hung up on one lousy school. Kerum thought as he finished up the cup and tossed it in a nearby trash bin.

"Well for starters, UA is in Tatooin which is a train right away from here. That could be why you were having trouble finding it." He added leaving his normal superior tone behind. He had learned that it was something he had to work on. Stupid prep schools seemed to instill that in people.

Rolling his sleeves back down he buttoned them up. his cloud above his head stopped swirling and become a bit see through. It was what he had learned to be the neutral state. "The train station itself is not that far away." Kerum stated as he pulled a loose hair from in front of his face.

Lets hope if I take him it is less interesting then the last person I took. Kerum thought to himself, what was he becoming a tour guide.
Edited by Kerum Kosha, Apr 19 2018, 04:29 AM.

MonkeyManakaDycho
Member Avatar

ooc

It was at this moment that he felt like a complete and utter fool. This must've been how a tourist and an outsider feel when they ask such stupid questions. He couldn't believe he didn't know this, the other kids he asked on the trip were talking it up to him as he was asking questions about UA. He gritted his teeth as he nodded to the man as he finished his explanation to him and just felt his blood boil.

"I'm going to KILL those assholes!" Caleb just thought as he deflated a bit with air blowing out of his nostrils. He was now just noticing the cloud over the man's head. However, it became transparent somewhat? This must've been this man's Quirk in effect since it followed him so close.

Realizing he was staring somewhat he shook his head and pushed his glasses up some. Clearing his throat he said "No its ok, I'm not allowed to leave the approved area anyways. I was under the impression UA was in Tokyo by my classmates. So I'll deal with them later..." leaving the threat to hang in the air for now.

"So you wouldn't happen to know anything fun to do around here for a few hours, would you? I'd rather not waste my trip to a new country in my room ya know?" Caleb spook trying to keep his tone friendly. He knew he the two only just met, but he wanted to be outgoing and this was a way to go about it. Plus, he didn't have his cigs on him and he needed to do something stupid on this trip to make up for one bad decision right?

Kerum Kosha
Member Avatar

OCC

The outburst made by the american was interesting, Kerum did not really know how to take it. Was it more childish or comical. Not to mention he had no idea who he was talking about killing. Either way this kid was not boring, which could bode well for Kerum's boredom.

"Do not worry about it, I believe it is technically part of Tokyo but it is in a far suburb. Who knows either way its still a ways from here." Kerum muttered as he slipped his hands into his pockets. "But when is following the rules any fun?" Kerum asked, he was not a huge fan of rules.

The question hit Kerum a bit close to home. His mind went back to the angel, and the arcade they had met at. The little cloud started to shift to a pinkish color as he thought back to that day. Shaking his head the cloud reverted and Kerum came back to the present.

"Depends on what you call fun. There are a few arcades around, i think a bowling alley. A lot of things to do here, without a bit of a direction it would be hard to say." He replied honestly. What Kerum found fun could be boring for this kid or vice versa.

"O by the way I am Kerum." Realizing that they two of them had not actually introduced each other. It was quite a silly thing actually, his cloud would start to turn a shade of light red, similar to the pink but one could tell the two were not the same.

MonkeyManakaDycho
Member Avatar

He had to admit, the guys logic wasn't all that wrong. He was young and to be stupid was apart of growing up right? But he would rather not lose any future chances he got to come to Japan in the future. Especially if he wanted to attend UA in the future as well. So he was better off not pushing his luck.

Waving his hand in front of him he dismissed the idea of getting into too much trouble and said "Maybe leaving isn't the best idea, besides I'm a tourist there's lots to do here right?" this guy was being rather cool about things. His cloud was also changing colors as well. It was something unique and he couldn't keep his eyes off of it. He didn't know if he was controlling it to do that or it was subconsciously. Maybe the man's mood had a control over the colors and movements the cloud did.

The ideas the man offered was interesting, those were some things he could do if he was in America. He had to wonder if they would differ here. Thinking about it he did think he could play it safe and choose one of the easy options. It seemed like he was willing to stick with him and show him around. They didn't know one another but he was willing to play tour guide.

"Oh, by the way, I am Kerum" The man had offered Caleb. This was a late introductory but it threw him off his guard. He smiled as he reached his hand out to take his for a shake and gave his name "The names Caleb." it was only proper to introduce his name after being given this mans name.

It was this kind of introduction that seem to spark with Caleb to allow him to take this next leap. He usually wouldn't do something so dangerous or stupid, especially with a stranger he just met. He was in an unknown city, in an unknown country. But he was a kid and like Kerum said, when was following the rules any fun? "So your options you gave me? I'd like to choose, but you know what's more fun? Being surprised...you know the area better than me it seems. Why don't you choose and I'll follow where you lead. What say you Kerum?" Caleb asked his new found...friend?

Kerum Kosha
Member Avatar

The little cloud seemed to deflate just a bit as he was sad that the boy was not a trouble maker. Kerum had been hoping that at least he could get some kind of fun out of this. He did not let the disappointment last long as the cloud went back to normal and he smiled. "Nice to meet you Caleb."

A devious smile tried to creep across the cloud boys face when he heard Caleb speak. He was given full power on where they could go, if the boy didn't want to be bad Kerum would for him. "I know this place, its a bit of a underground thing but I hear it is a lot of fun." Kerum stated trying to keep it vague.

If Caleb would agree he would take off at a brisk walk pulling out his phone and typing in a few things. The place he was heading was all the rave with other kids his age and a little older. It did not take long before the tourist trap vanished and warehouses started to appear. It probably would seem very sketchy to the other kid when we were heading that way.

"I am not going to murder you I promise." Kerum stated trying to be as genuine as possible. Even his cloud was light and normal looking. "We are almost there."

MonkeyManakaDycho
Member Avatar

Caleb saw that this pleased Kerum to some extent. He was someone who liked to get into trouble it seemed. This was going to be an experience alright. Pulling on his backpack strap he began following his new tour guide as they made their way.

"Whatever you decide, I told you were lead right?" Caleb said reminding Kerum. But half of this was to remind himself that he wasn't going to chicken out either. He was still in an unknown place after all. As they kept walking there was the cryptic joke thrown in about murder. Yeah, that was going to help his mood alright. Caleb gave him a look that said "Thanks, I needed that".

"We are almost there." Kerum had said as they seemed to be nearing where they were supposed to be going. He was starting to get excited about this now. Smiling cockily as he said "Finally, thought you were being serious about earlier...the murder part." Caleb joked.

Kerum Kosha
Member Avatar

A laugh left Kerum, "Why would i joke about it and then do it, seems silly." His cloud shifted a bit but not much. Turning down a large alleyway that was lit quite well even in the daylight he motioned him to follow stopping at a door with a upside down skull spray painted on the door.

Knocking a few times in various rhythms the eye slot opened up and a large man glared at him. "What is the code?" He asked in a very low voice.

"Quirktastic." Kerum stated rolling his eyes as he stated it. With a grunt of acceptance the door was unlatched and opened up. A small dark hallway led to another door. "Time for some fun." Kerum stated as he started down the hallway excited to finally be here.

Hopefully Caleb would follow him in, pushing through the other door they would seem to be inside the lobby of a buisness. Guns were plastered all over the walls and a giant sign exclaimed GunWars

"You ready for a paintball fight, where the paint balls are rubber bullets and we can use our quirks. Well within reason, they got silly rules about attack each other or destroying the building." Kerum stated with a brilliant smile.

MonkeyManakaDycho
Member Avatar

Putting his free hand up as his other hand was still holding the strap of his backpack he just said "Hey we only just met, besides you never know. Might be trying to throw me off my game?" one can't be too sure about strangers. But that was neither here nor there. They turned down a large alleyway that was lit well. Following Kerum as he was motioned too he stopped at a door with graffiti on it.

Some secret knocking was used to open a slot on the door. An exchange was made between the two before was allowed in. However, Caleb did give his guide a look that did tell him he wasn't impressed with the code. Following Kerum they made it down the small dark hallway leading to another door. He was excited now as he told him that it was "Time for some fun." this would then encourage Caleb to go into the room with him.

The room was a lobby he had to guess? Something inside of a business building from the looks of it. But there were guns hanging all over the walls with a big sign that said GunWars. If it wasn't for the more plastic in design he would be scared of being in here.

Kerum had explained the situation and told him about what they would be doing. Caleb hadn't expected this, nor did he think of something like this before. He was so used to not using his Quirk before. He had an idea of this guys Quirk now, but not what it could do. This excited him to think he might be able to actually use his Quirk in an actual situation just like those guys in UA.

He couldn't help but smile competitively as he pushed he glasses up and tossed his bag against the wall closest to the door. He walked up to one of the guns and expected it closely. Picking one up he weighed it nicely in one hand. Looking back at his soon to be opponent he held he free hand and hardened his middle finger at him to show his Quirk off. He only felt it fair to show off now.

"Any rules for this game? Or go until one calls uncle?" Caleb was getting into the spirit of it now.

Kerum Kosha
Member Avatar

Kerum rolled his eyes at the kids look about the code. He did not make it up so why was he being blamed for how lame it was. Regardless he walked up to the counter and smiled, "We would like two tickets please." Digging through his wallet he pulled out the credit card and handed it over.

Seeing the skin turn into what looked to be some kind of crystal it was interesting. That was one thing that he liked about this world seeing all the unique powers people had. A small cloud formed in Kerum's hand, he let it go as it turned into rubber and it bounced back into his hand.

Moments later a beep was made, "Sorry sir it says declined." Looking it over a bit Kerum glared and handed him another. Shortly after the same scenario happened again.

"Mother, nice try but you taught me better." Kerum hissed as he fished in his wallet and pulled out cash handing it to them. "Sorry about that." He was embarrassed but also angry so the cloud had turned into a thunderstorm lightning flashing here and there.

"So do you want a one on one session or team battle." The cashier asked handing him the receipt. Kerum took it and slipped it into his pocket looking at his new found friend.

"Up to you." He did not really mind either way. One on one could be fun, but having more people to attack would make it at least more insane.

MonkeyManakaDycho
Member Avatar

Caleb was shocked that he was going to pay for both of them. He pulled his wallet out and had some cash on hand. It was at this time that he realized he hadn't had time to transfer the money into Yen yet. Cursing his lack of preparedness he put his wallet back and allowed the good nature of Kerum to pay for him.

After he pulled his stunt there was a shocking revelation with the cloud. It would seem it was capable of more than wiggling around and changing colors. He was able to turn it into a different substance and it bounced in his hand. Was it rubber or something of that kind? He would find out soon enough he was sure. A Hero had to learn under pressure.

There seemed to be some trouble with his card. This was soon figured out but he only felt worst for not being prepared. He kept to himself as monetary problems was always a tough subject. The cloud even performed a thunderstorm show which might've showed how serious it was.

"Up to you." Kerum had asked Caleb about their teams. There was only two of them so it was an obvious answer. But before he could answer he suddenly remembered those two assholes from before. Aa idea popped into his head as he reached into his other pocket and said "Give me a minute, I've got two people we can 'Kill' time with." and with that, he pulled his cellphone out and made a couple of phone calls.

Being teenagers trouble was second nature to them. So it didn't take but some time for two more people to show up. There stood a Shark man and another guy who had black smoke coming out the side of his mouth. The two gave each other a knowing look and asked "So...find UA easy enough?" with that they began snickering to themselves.

Giving them a dull look of unimpressed, Caleb turned around and walked up to Kerum and said "We need to kill em good, got it?" he usually liked to keep his mood under control

Kerum Kosha
Member Avatar

The cloud man was intrigued when Caleb started talking about wanting to call in some friends. Remembering back to when they met he could only assume it was those guys. Having a group of people to shoot could be very fun indeed. Testing the elasticity of a small cloud in in hands he smiled.

I cannot belie I finally figured it out, a way to use my quirk. It had only been a few weeks before that he had learned how to use his quirk in unique ways. Something that had eluded him for years. Leaning against the counter he was checking out the weapons they had and reading the rules.

When the two came in he checked them out thoughtfully. They were a unusual pair, the shark man threw him off a bit. Mostly the shark part and not so much the X-Form part. And the black smoke seemed interesting, especially with Kerum having his own cloud above his head.

"So the rules are pretty simple." The receptionist stated once they were all there. "The match is a hour long, the goal is capture the flag. You are able to use your quirks, but not to harm each other. We have cameras if you do we will escort you out and keep your picture on file as a permanent ban. You are also unable to destroy any part of the facility."

She paused for a minute or two before continuing. "Other then that you can shoot each other as much as you want, if a opponent has a flag you have to force them to drop it via the guns. Last but not least have fun." Her smile turned a bit malicious at the end of that as she opened up the guns and handed each of them a single pistol. "You can find clips throughout the stage."

With that she directed the other two down and hallway and Kerum and Caleb was escorted by another woman to their starting point. "Hope you are ready." Kerum stated checking the clip of his rubber bullets.

MonkeyManakaDycho
Member Avatar

Caleb had listened to the rules being explained to him. It seemed very simple actually, but it also put him at a disadvantage in a sense. His quirk, if he was more trained in it, could've been extremely useful. But as he was still trying to get used to the ropes of manipulating it. He was only able to cover a small area of his body with diamond. With that, he was only good for close combat situations.

So in a game with guns, he was going to have to be inventive on how he was going to 'fight'. He had developed something that could help him and Kerum keep their opponents off their toes at least. But that was the best he could do in terms support with his Quirk. He would have to do his best and get lucky in protecting himself with his hardening.

Taking a look at his gun, he was fairly satisfied with it. He had been to a paintball course a few times back in America. He had every idea that this was sure as hell going to hurt more. But that would add to the fun of it all. Keeping the gun shouldered he was amused at the situation. This wasn't what he expected to do coming to Japan.

"Hope you are ready." Kerum had stated to Caleb as they were down in their area. It seemed that the two of them were going to be fast friends in the trenches soon enough. Giving him a smirk Caleb pulled his glasses off not wanting to break them and said "Sure as hell looking forward to this." with a smirk on his face as his glasses were slid down his back pants leg for safe keeping.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Tokyo · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Sister Sites

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Vote for My Hero Academia RP at Top Site List Planet My Hero Academia RP

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts BROKEN CHAINS Ninpocho Affilate
"Deep Waters" theme created by HawkBlade124 of the Zetaboards Resource Zone.