Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

-WISH Broadcasting Network!
|| Current Year & Season: Summer of 426 || The much-anticipated U.A. Entrance Exams are here! Good luck to all competitors! || While one event is thrust into the spotlight, another can stir in the shadows... ||

Affiliate Box By Invisionation
Welcome to My Hero Academia RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you are seeking help, come into our Discord! https://discord.gg/CrJPdtj

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Testing Your Mental; Classes 1-S and 2-S
Topic Started: Apr 15 2018, 01:42 AM (367 Views)
Rookie Bot
Member Avatar
The Apprentice
Oh, heavens. These new semesters seem to just spring up on you these days. It certainly is a wonderful time. We're fresh off the hills of the Sports Festival and we have a new batch of Support Course prospects. Oh, dear, this is shall prove to be a wonderful day. Just need to figure out... where... shoot! I seem to have lost my glasses.

Pacing around the classroom, the old soul was thankful for his nimble figure. He had a good enough memory to move about the room without injuring himself. As is stands, he had no clear idea as to where his glasses could have been left. Moving back to his desk, he needed to take a seat, for as much energy he may have had, he was still quite old. Besides, he felt deserving of a break at the moment, his students were to arrive soon, which meant he needed to go over the class schedule he drafted up a few days prior.

"Ah yes, I must remember to... and I have to be sure I... those four shall need... hmm, yes, yes. Alright, I have everything in order. Now for a snack." Placing down his clipboard, he began to scale his paw down the side of his desk. Reaching the third draw handle, he pulled it open to reveal a drawer full of snacks. Reaching inside, his hands fiddled about before grabbing a popular biscuit brand.

Nibbling about, he gave his chair a turn to the board behind his desk. He wasn't exactly clear as to what the time was, however, his instincts told him he at least had ten minutes to himself. Tilting back his head some, crumbs began to trickle down on the floor as the support course teacher delightfully enjoyed his treat. Once he was finished, he turned back around and began to search his desk for his glasses.

"I swear, I would lose my head if it wasn't attached to my shoulders. I've been meaning to... wait. Ah, heavens sake. They were around my neck the entire time." A small chuckle would leave his lips before he placed on his glasses. Moving out of his chair, he made way over to the door of the classroom to push it open for the students. Moving back to his chair, he sat back down to wait for his students. "Did I place their names on the... Yes, yes I did. Wonderful! I wonder if young Jack would bring more of his melons? My those were delicious." The young mouse thought to himself before going over his class plan once more.

OOC
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kibary
Member Avatar

Walking in through the rather imposing doors had an effect on Ja'han, even though his arms looked like they could break bricks, they were heavier knees week. Remembering the last time he had even eat too, it was his Aunt sue's spaghetti. A blissful smile shined on his face, his eyes closed when he opened up the door to the classroom. But as soon as he walked in, his witnessed a mouse in the classroom. Freezing in spot as he had taken but few steps into the class, his first reaction would be to ask all sorts of questions. But, then again he did want to put a good impression on his peers.

"Heyoo! This is the class for Support course, RIGHT!? I hope it is, i reaally hope I didn't waltz into the wrong class!" He offered a two fingered salute to the mouse as a cheeky smile was offered, on his back was a packback like any other. If he had been given a uniform he'd be wearing it all crooked like. But if not, then Han would be wearing a tanktop with a hawaiin styled button up shirt hanging open. A pair of ripped jeans and old sneakers, marked with oil from mechanical work. In honesty, he reeked of oil and it showed with the marks on his fingertips.

"You're to be the teacher, yeah? I hope I'm not late, or..Uh...yeah. I'm not late...Am I?" He'd ask with a sudden chill running up his spine, he looked everywhere and would likely find a seat somewhere in the middle of the class, he pulled back his gun metal hair, leaving behind that black streak from the oil. "Name's Ja'han! I'm from America, and do pardon any rudeness I might giving, never been to this country before.Or..School for that matter, more so homeschooled. Kinda lame, but it's the best! N-not..That U.A is worse than being home schooled, think the world of this place!" did have trouble writing. It was without a doubt, this boy was nervously rambling on as he had no clue what would be happening right now. But, it wasn't any harsh words being offered but pure and genuine excitement and anticipation for the class.

Legendairy
Member Avatar

Sora couldn't believe it. He was finally here,at the school every boy and girl dreamed to attend. He was wearing their uniform, walking through their halls, learning in the same classrooms that they had learned all they had learnt in these very walls. It was so overwhelming, he felt like the butterflies in his stomach were trying to fly up his throat and out of his mouth, and if he wasn't careful he might just let them out just out of pure excitement.

He hadn't eaten that morning, a extremely rare sight, he was already in his uniform when he woke up and went to school he had smiled all the way to school while on the train the stares of people who recognized the uniform didn't even faze him and now he was walking into the class where he would learn what it means to be a Hero, and while he doing Support course he would try his hardest to succeed and go PLUS ULTRAAAAA!.

When he entered the class there was already a student in there talking to none other than Master Miyazaki himself talking to his classmate. He stood there like a deer in headlights and just stood there with his mouth open and then bowed extremely aggressively towards his new teacher "Good morning sir, it's a pleasure to be taught under you, my name is Sora and i hope i don't disappoint you or this school" He kept his head down for a while then raised it and took a seat right at the front of the class.

DwagonKitsune
Member Avatar

As he was walking down the corridors to his classroom, Arapeta couldn't help but reminisce about last year. It had felt like it had gone by so fast, although at times every second seemed to just drag on. There was plenty of action, what with the first class being a war simulation, the fact that they got to work with animals for their mid terms, and then managing to make it to the second round of the sports festival. Sometimes the "normal" classes felt like they dragged on forever, but the Scotsman came to U.A. to get a good education, so he tackled those with the same enthusiasm as he did his other classes.

With last year being so much fun, the medic was visibly keen for this year. He had heard that the second and first years would be having some classes together, and was also excited to meet the newer students. Much like a Labrador, Arapeta seemed happy about everything, and his carefree grinning face was probably the first thing that the others would notice about him. He walked into the class and paused, taking in all of the new people and where they were sitting, as well as spotting their diminutive teacher.

"Morning Mister Miyazaki!" Arapeta chirped cheerfully. With the greeting and a respectful bow done, the Scotsman then turned to the rest of the class. "Hello new people! I'm Arapeta James, although you can feel free to call me anything you want. I'm a second year, focusing on the medical side of the support course." With his introduction done, the carefree man sat at one of the tables by the window, wondering when his previous classmates would turn up.

summary
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Slam
Member Avatar

Soon after Arapeta entered the room Chika followed, stretching her arms out to the sky as she yawned. Her body still ached and groaned with every movement thanks to her nearly ruining it during the Sports Festival and remembering what happened still made her feel absolutely horrible. But what's done was done and Chika knew all she could do now was move forward into her next school year. Hopefully she'd at least been able to catch the eye of one Hero Office.

"Good morning, sensei! We've got new classmates right?"

Chika looked at Ja'han and Sora, smiling at the both of them and giving them a thumbs up. "I'm Chika Shinkei, second year Support Course! I don't know much about electronics and stuff; I'm more on the medical side of things. It's nice to meet you!" Her eyes lingered a bit on Ja'han's radical appearance. She thought he was probably a foreigner and was excited to learn more about him. First though, she walked over to one of the large tables and took a seat.

"I hope the others get here soon, it'll be fun to have everybody in one place again."

She remembered her first day of her first year when it had just been herself and three other students. Compared to then it seemed like the Support class would be growing pretty big, maybe enough to even rival the Hero Course! She was excited to see what the first lesson had in store for her fellow second years and the new first years.

Summary

BigGuava
Member Avatar
Honk.

The past year had been quite eventful for the pompous, skeletal student. With everything from killer vampires to bartering his way into the second round of the Sports Festival, “eventful” was hardly sufficient to describe the young Brit’s day-to-day life. Jack was able to reflect on such unique experiences as he meandered through the halls, sightlessly searching for the Support Course class room. Although he had become fairly familiar with the halls he roamed, the massive size of the institution still could occasionally cause the cordial cadaver difficultly when finding certain locations. The skeleton would quietly make his way inside the class, a trio of pale-green knapsacks bouncing along his side.

He has mostly kept to himself during the summer, his inability to reliably use technology due to his quirk hampering his ability to keep in touch with his colleagues. It was quite refreshing to stumble upon the familiar vibrations of both Arapeta and Chika, considering this time last year he was lamenting over Sophia’s departure.

The well-spoken Wight was particularly delighted to see that Chika had remained, given the circumstances of last year’s Sports Festival. Jack hadn’t seen her since the aftermath of said event, the ghoulish gentleman having given up his spot in the second round in order to pay the nerve-wrecking girl a visit after she had drastically overexerted herself. He still occasionally received snide remarks from random passerby’s, as he was apparently expected to value a superficial event over the well-being of a friend.

”Ah, Chika. I am delighted to observe such progress since the Sports Festival had occurred. My apologies for not keeping proper tabs during the seasonal sabbatical from our studies, I have spent countless evenings, often foregoing sleep in an effort to further my botanical research. Speaking of which, good morning Master Miyazaki. My apologies for not immediately addressing you, sir, I hope this present will suffice. A culmination from my summer’s progress, I present to you the mega melon.”

Jack would turn towards his mousey professor, and lay a rather large knapsack onto his desk. This pale green cloth would soon reveal a melon slightly larger than Miyazaki himself, a succulent treat that would be unrivaled in both juiciness and its sweet flavor.

”While this does resemble a normal sized melon you may stumble upon at your market place of choice, this succulent fruit was picked from a tree not much larger than that of my bonsai tree Jimminy.”

As Jack made his way towards a desk, a sudden realization had dawned upon him. They had new classmates. It wasn’t the first time their Support Course had been melded together alongside another, considering last year they received colleagues from an entirely different school. It was a shame, Jack thought, that the eccentric quintet hadn’t accompanied them upon any subsequent lessons. The candle-lit Brit was certain they’d at least be a part of the Sports Festival, but he would find this assumption to be of no avail. Not wishing to prolong his introduction like last year, the British dandy would introduce himself with a slight bow.

”Oh, where are my manners? My name is Jackson Cornelius Wight, although a simple “Jack” shall both suffice and be preferred. While I am first and foremost an orator, I dabble in botanically based weaponry from time to time. Hopefully, this shall be an interesting school year. Now, would anyone wish to partake in some melons?”

Jack would offer up the melons He had learned firsthand how useful the damned fruits seemed to be, and it would be foolish to not leave aside a full bag for whatever lesson plan Master Miyazaki has prepared.

RosyBud
Member Avatar

After her alarm clock rang for the fourth time that morning, Izumi wondered what the heck was going on. It took her a few minutes to realize what day it was. "Oh, no.." Skipping breakfast, the clumsy girl got ready for her first day at U.A and ran out the door. With all the energy inside of her, Izumi rushed onto the last train to Tatooin, safely securing herself a seat. What a strange sense of deja vu...

As the train pulled up into the station, Izumi darted off, fast enough so that she would reach the school in a matter of minutes. It was a race against time and a failing grade. Sprinting down the hallway, she eventually made it to the classroom. Red in the face and panting like a dog on a hot summer day, Izumi thrust her fist into the air. She actually made it on time for once. She bowed to the teacher in front. "G-good morning sir, I'm really sorry for being late! It won't happen again!" She collapsed into one of the seats in the far back, content with just being out of everybody's way for the time being. She dug into her bag and place down her notebook on the desk in front of her.

Rookie Bot
Member Avatar
The Apprentice
Miyazaki had overestimated the amount of time he had before the students had arrived. Even after going over the schedule he wrote up for them all, he still had time left before they arrived. The old soul enjoyed himself another treat, feeling it would be nice to treat himself just one more time. He kept the treating light, young boy Jack should have been bringing his famed melons and Miyazaki had to keep some space in his diet for the scrumptious fruit.

After finishing his treat, he turned opposite to the door and began to doze off. The moment he heard footsteps, he awoke with a quickness. His eyes shot open and a few coughs left his lips before he checks his fur for any crumbs. Turning to face the door, a young boy with bright blue hair and bulging forearms would enter the room. It was apparent the boy had been a quirky one, his diction had been rather quick, it caught the teacher off guard for a moment. My... This one is an energetic one, I am sure he will be a welcomed addition... What was it he asked again?. Lost in his own thoughts for a short moment, he snapped out of it a few seconds later to respond.

"Ah, yes! You are in the right class, young... Hmm, odd, you don't have a last name? Well, you have come to the right class." The boy would begin to introduce himself and slightly ramble about his life back home before joining the course. "I see, please take your seat. One of the desks should have a card with your name on it." Moments later someone else would enter the room. Nearly the opposite of Ja'han, his hair was dark, and his physical appearance had nothing to it that could be described as quirky. Like Ja'han, the boy would introduce himself with a formal bow and a few kind words. "It is very nice to meet you, Mr. Soshaku. Please take your seat, one of the cards will have your name."

The next to enter happened to be two second years, one after the other. "Mr.James, it is very nice to see you. Hope your break was wonderful, please, introduce yourself and take your seat." The young boy would do so and soon after Chikai would enter the class. "Indeed we do, Ms. Shinkei. It is great to see you, I am glad to see you are okay. You really worried me in the Sports Festival. Please, introduce yourself and take your seat."

Following her would be another second year, Jack Wright. The boy had a large sack with him, to which the old rodent's eyes would light up at the thought of another one of his delicious melons being gifted to him. The boy would move to address his classmates first, to which Miyazaki would offer a warm smile, it was nice to see that the three were so close. Once he was done there, the boy turned his tension to Miyazaki, apologizing and gifting him the results of his work over the summer. A Mega-Melon, Miyazaki raised from his chair to give the glorious fruit a look.

" Mr. Wright, what a wonderful surprise. Thank you very much, it is so good to see you. it looks like your summer has done you well. You never fail to impress me, thank you once again. Now, please introduce yourself to your class and take your seat." Picking up the melon from the desk, he moved it off behind his desk, opting to keep it out the way so that he may enjoy the delicious fruit later after class.

Once Jack was finished, Miyazaki moved to speak in front of his desk to the class. There was still two that had yet to come, but the class must go on. As he was to speak, another student would enter the class. Eyes moved that direction before Miyazaki began to motion for the girl to come this way. "You've arrived just in time. Please, come, come. Enter and take your seat."

Once she was seated, he was sad to see the other student had arrived yet, but he had decided to focus on the lesson plan at hand. "Welcome, class. It is great to see so many familiar and new faces. For those that do not know, I am Master Miyazaki, your instructor for the fame Support Course. Before I continue... Welcome to Support Course! If you must know about the course, we are the heroes that offer... well, support. Rather this is through medical usage or the crafting and building of gadgets, suits, all the fun stuff."

Pacing left and right, a hand would be directed to young Jack, Ms. Chika, and Mr. Arapeta. "Please grace your eyes on these three students. These are your second years, introductions have been made for the majority of you all, but just in case. Young Jack Wright, Chikai Shinkei, and Arapeta James. You may remember them from their wonderful performances in the esteem Sports Festival. They went out there and showed that the Support Course is not to be slept on. You four... well, three, you three will be performing at the Sports Festival once your first year has come to an end. Once that time arrives, just know that these three are here to give advice."

Moving behind his desk, he reaches in one of his desks to bring out a box to place on an empty desk in the front row. Removing six black devices. He would move quickly around the room to give each student a device before moving back to the front of the room.

A projector screen would lower in front of his desk. "Now, this is a game, a competition. For your first question, read the following prompt, and you will then have thirty seconds to give it some thought, the first person to press the button on their devices will be able to answer the question first. However, answering first isn't how you win. Each team will have to give an explanation for the answer, the best answer will get the point. Focus on the board."

Q: As a support course student, what are the fundamentals that should always be honored and remembered?

OOC

Kibary
Member Avatar

Simply shaking his head when his surname was questioned, confused at why it'd be odd. "Odd as my uncle Todd really. See what I did there?" He made finger guns at the teacher and soon the second year students, it wasn't clear who it was directed to but he did answer the Teacher. Cheesy joke but it wasn't meant out of disrespect, a snicker escaped the kid while he looked over to the others. He brought up his hand offer a little salute to them as they introduced themselves, clearly happy to be around people his age, or close enough!

Ja'han blinked while he was seated, not that he was surprised to be in a seat but to lay eyes on the three seemingly distracted whil;e Miyazaki spoke about the class and gave his own introduction. He snapped back to atttention when a question was prompted. His gunmetal grey hair of his, racking his brains on that question. He thought about what his Uncle Boncle had nagged at him for hours, he looked displaced at being a question at the very start, and pressured to be time no less by this device in front of him.

Examining the device set before him, he picked it up and gave it a look over, curiosity always snagged him like the smell of blue berry pie, oh that was delicious! click The button was pressed before he even gave a hello to the second years, but they were probably going to be speaking more the class later on as it went on. He froze at his own clicking, blast it all now he needed to give an answer and fast. Fumbling with the device he set it down with an apologetic look to the Teacher but he didn't hesitate on his answer. "As a student? Keeping an open mind to the needs of future heroes, quirks vary from each individual to the next. Knowing when it's time to act and let the heroes deal with the threats while we support them the best we can. Plus..ultra?" The first half of what he said, sounded like he'd been practicing but at the end, it grew awkward when he calmed down from the pure excitement he had a few minutes ago!

Brisk
Member Avatar

Spoiler: click to toggle

Nandema followed her Nanny, Aguri Yu, out of the massive front doors of the mansion. The fourteen year old looked over at the old woman who had practically raised her. Aguri's hands were weathered from washing dishes and cradling babies. Nandema swallowed her tears, the lump in her throat forcing a smile onto her face that was pressed nearly to the point of breakage.

Her absentee father, constantly consumed in his heroic work, had come home to see her before she left. If she thought about him one more time, she was sure to break into a sobbing fit. And that would be the third sobbing fit of the day.

"Come come," Aguri chided, knowing Nandema was practically at the breaking point behind her, "This is an important moment for you." She spoke with sagely wisdom. "You should enjoy it. Don't make me regret spending all those hours helping you make flash cards."

Nandema looked down at the middle school ID she was clutching in her left hand, and shoved it in the pocket of her blazer. But it wasn't just any blazer. It was her U.A. blazer. Her arms wrapped around its collar, and she pulled it tight to her chest, remembering the smell of the fabric when it first came in the mail. She turned to Aguri, and swept her nanny up in a deep, warm hug. The old woman's bony flesh was somehow softer than her father's.

"I'm going to miss you," Nandema choked out, burying her head in her Nanny's shoulder.

"If there is one girl I know, who can succeed by force of will alone.." Aguri hummed softly, giving her fledgeling one last squeeze before they parted.

With that, Nandema took a deep breath, broke away, and leapt into the limosine. "I'm gonna call every day," she shouted as she rolled down the window, and the limo began to pull away.

"Every day!"

The front gates of U.A. Academy had probably never seen a wider smile. Nandema stood outside the campus, her hands on her hips as she basked in the sight for a second. And then, an alarm! ...She was late for her first day, after all this. And it was so unlike her to be tardy... The girl jogged across the campus with palpable eagerness and vigor; she didn't even mind that she was rather out of place for having arrived in a limousine.

Nandema's mind was sharp academically, from hours and hours of study. But her shoulders slumped slightly whenever she thought about her quirk— Or her seeming lack thereof. She bit her lip, hoping that the support course would be accepting of someone under her circumstances. Her quirk had changed her whole life, and now that it stabilized, she barely even understood what it was.

Darting up the stairs was no problem for an athlete of her caliber— Sure, she had been skipping her martial arts classes for the first time in her life in order to squeeze in extra study hours for the written exam, but that was no deterrent to her muscle memory and endurance. The girl had trained her whole life to be a hero, under the full impression that she would never have a quirk to rely on.

Reaching the top of the stairs, Nandema turned the corner and quickly jogged towards the door, slowing her roll into a stroll as she opened the 1-S classroom door.

But to her surprise— She found tears blurring her vision. The hero-hopefully grinned widely, unsure how to deal with tears, as they weren't a frequent occurence for her. Except, apparently, today they were.

She waited for a minute, as though to not interrupt the teacher or the student speaking before her, and she listened to Mr. Miyazaki introduce himself and the upperclassmen. In her tear blurred eyes... They looked like gods.

"I'm sorry I'm late," Nandema managed to blurt out, embarrassed at her tears, and her tardiness. She wiped them away swiftly as she bowed to the teacher, a mouse she had read a lot about. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. Miyazaki."

"My name is Nandema Subutsui, and— I'm just really glad to be here."

With that, she swept over to her seat and sat down.
Edited by Brisk, Apr 18 2018, 03:38 AM.

RosyBud
Member Avatar

Izumi breathed in relief, having just made it in time for the teacher, Master Miyazaki, to begin speaking. Her gaze fell upon the upperclassmen, listening intently with a goofy, yet genuine smile on her face as Mr. Miyazaki described the second years' performance in the last Sports Festival. She internally squealed when it was mentioned that they, the first years, would be able to participate too at the end of the year.

After the teacher finished, her attention traveled over to the girl in the doorway that just arrived. She was in tears, probably because of how late she was. While Izumi was glad that her tardiness was overshadowed by the arrival of Nandema, she felt slightly bad because of how embarrassed the girl was. She scratched her hair, thinking about how to make her feel better. In a rare moment of enlightenment, Izumi decided to quickly write a note to her fellow classmate. Whipping out a pen instead of borrowing one from someone else, she tore a piece of scrap paper from her new notebook and scribbled down a few sentences on it before quickly placing it on top of Nandema's desk.

Izumi scurried back to her seat, picking up the device the teacher had given to all of them. Would they be doing a competition? She sighed, there was no way she was going to win this. At least it wasn't a surprise quiz, then she would've definitely failed. "There's no penalty for getting it wrong.. might as well!" She placed her palm down onto the button, embracing it before pushing down with all her might. "Uh.. I'm not too sure about this but.. I think the fundamental that must always be remembered and honored is being able to balance multiple factors of being a Support hero?"

Note

Slam
Member Avatar

Chika smiled at Jack as he came in after her and laughed slightly as he mention the Sports Festival. "Ahh, yeah I think I went a little too hard. At least there was no lasting damage, and I can definitely say I gave it my all!" Soon enough her classmates had mostly arrived, only one person running late, and Master Miyazaki passed out little clickers for them to answer the questions he'd prepared.

She looked down at her clicker and then up at the first question, taking a few moments to give it some thought. Just then, the last classmate who'd been running late entered the room, tears in her eyes. Chika smiled at the girl but said nothing as she didn't want to interrupt the first lesson. She listened to Ja'han and Izumi give their own answers, satisfied with both of them and responding with a "Plus Ultra!" to Ja'han's before pressing the button to give her own answer.

"The fundamentals for support are to work tirelessly and diligently so that we and those we are helping can pull through even the hardest situations. It's also important to think about how our actions will affect and be perceived by others when making tough decisions."

Chika pitched in her thoughts on the fundamentals of support, drawing back on what she'd learned last year in her answer. Hoping her answer was satisfactory she turned to her other classmates to see what they had to say.

Legendairy
Member Avatar

Sora looked at his seat and realized that his name wasn't there so he spent some time searching for it and sat down ,his was next to the weird blue haired kid that was now his classmate. He sat down and then looked up to see what Master Miyazaki was going to tell the class.

A few others entered after him, A melon wielding skeleton, for one who really made Sora realize the kind of crazy people who went to this school. He looked at his upperclassmen, with amazement after hearing what they had done. They were proof that the Support course wan't only going to be seen as second class citizens after the heroics course.

Then Master Miyazaki gave him a black device and asked a question, one which Sora hoped he could answer with extreme confidence.

"I think the fundamental we should honor as a support course is that we are also heroes, and everything we do should be for the safety of the people around us, be that with medicine or gadgets or whatever else."

DwagonKitsune
Member Avatar

To the horned teen's delight, his previous classmates weren't far behind. It was a weight off of his shoulders to see Chika, whom he knew had been injured during the Sports Festival. He had heard that she had been doing well, but it was nice to see so for himself. Jack, as always, bought with his him numerous melons. Arapeta would've gladly had one, if he hadn't overdone it with the cereal this morning, and so declined as politely as he could.

Ara curiously accepted the device that his teacher handed out. When he heard that it'd be like a quiz game he was excited, although the mention of "teams" confused him. Still, he was happy to play along, viewing it as a competitive game. Arapeta mumbled the question aloud, mostly to himself, but if Jack was close enough to him the skeleton should be able to hear. After he had spoken the question out loud the medic paused to think, before he pressed his button.

"I think a fundamental of being a support student is that we are a student. We should learn, grow, experiment, and take advantage of our elder's knowledge so that when the time comes to step into their shoes, we are well prepared" the Scotsman said, a little bit nervous. He was never good at speaking his thoughts and always seemed to fail such things, but Arapeta always gave it his best shot.

summary

BigGuava
Member Avatar
Honk.
Jack was slightly taken aback as the young woman burst not only into the classroom, but into tears. Not only did she have the audacity to be tardy for such an occasion, but to cause an unwarranted commotion as well? It reminded him of the cartoonishly obscene woman from the Orientation a year prior, the skeletal lad left shaking his skull as the memories of unsolicited conversations of fetishes flashed through his mind.

As the class settled down, the world renown rodent had began to instruct the group about their current assignment. They would apparently be answering questions, with An oratory challenge on the first day? Considering the skeleton was able to make it past the first round of the Sports Festival on words alone, this sort of challenge was nothing other than a complete delight. This elation was swiftly shot down, however, as Miyazaki began to emphasize for the students to focus on the board.

The task meant little for Jack, obviously, as he was literally unable to read the board. It wasn’t the first time Master Miyazaki had forgotten about the limitations of his quirk, and definitely wouldn’t be the last. The sightless skeleton could hardly blame him, however, as his advanced ability to discern the surrounding vibrations often left people forgetting about the fact he was technically blind. The posh candle would have to rely on piecing together context clues from his fellow classmates, and intentionally waited for the others to answer before buzzing in. Before too long, Jack had confidently discerned that the question involved the fundamentals of support. This effort turned out to be meaningless, however, as Arapeta had actually managed to mumble the question aloud before committing to his answer. However he would still clarify upon buzzing in, if anything to remind Master Miyazaki about his inherit limitations.

”I assume this question involves the fundamentals of support in some form or matter? It is a tad difficult to read, of course, when one does not possess any form of ocular vision. Are the teams written across the board as well?”

The questions were asked in earnest, of course, the young skeleton respecting his teacher too much to pepper him with passive-aggressive remarks. Instead, he completely accepted the forgetfulness his sensei possessed, but still required clarification to ensure he wouldn’t fall behind. After any potential response from Master Miyazaki, the flaming pupil would begin to answer the question provided earlier.

”Ironically, I believe it to be that clinging towards any form of concrete fundamental will stifle your ability as a supportive hero. No witty slogan nor heroic ideal can truly apply for every situation, and needlessly adhering to the absurd notions of fundamentals will lead to failure the exact moment said fundamental no longer applies to the situation at hand. While balancing multiple facets of heroics or simply working hard may seem to fit nearly any given circumstance, these assertions are either vague to the point of becoming meaningless, or obvious enough to the point of becoming rudimentary rather than fundamental.”

The monologue rolled off the skeleton’s tongue like molasses, the British baritone having been well versed in tests of oral acumen. Albeit his answer was a tad long winded, his mousey professor would have expected no less from the pumpkin-scented Brit. His classmates didn’t seem to share such confidence, as they were seemingly either unsure of their answer or uncomfortable with actually delivering their answer. One seemed particularly confident, however, although his answer gave him little reason to be.

summary

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Support Course · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Sister Sites

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Vote for My Hero Academia RP at Top Site List Planet My Hero Academia RP

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts BROKEN CHAINS Ninpocho Affilate
"Deep Waters" theme created by HawkBlade124 of the Zetaboards Resource Zone.