Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

-WISH Broadcasting Network!
|| Current Year & Season: Summer of 426 || The much-anticipated U.A. Entrance Exams are here! Good luck to all competitors! || While one event is thrust into the spotlight, another can stir in the shadows... ||

Affiliate Box By Invisionation
Welcome to My Hero Academia RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you are seeking help, come into our Discord! https://discord.gg/CrJPdtj

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EP Revamp; Underpowering an EP just a tad
Topic Started: Apr 7 2018, 01:03 AM (102 Views)
TheInfernoZX
Member Avatar
TheInfernoZX
EP Purchase Request
EP NameEP CostEnhancement Description
Full Power of the FlameXDue to Jack's heart condition, it's extremely hard and extremely taxing for him to bring out the full power of his Quirk. Because of this, once a thread, he can bring out his full strength, adding +1 stat grade fire damage to ALL of his attacks, including freeform. However, this 'power up' only lasts for 3 rounds. After the time is up, Jack will be incapacitated for 1 post afterwards, and will have a -3 stat grade debuff in stamina and power for 2 posts.
Edited by TheInfernoZX, Apr 16 2018, 01:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

StrongBadEmail
Member Avatar

What constitutes +1 fire damage? Is this something like a Freeform punch thrown with C+ power will end up being B- fire punch? or would it be a C+ punch accompanied by E fire?

If you have B power and use a physical punching tech, would the target be his with B power and E (or E-/+) fire as well?

I'm assuming a B rank quirk tech would just be treated as a B+ fire attack, at the very least, unless the +1 is meant to be +1 letter grade
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheInfernoZX
Member Avatar
TheInfernoZX
I would imagine it being that first option, since it’s adding the fire power to his punch. The same goes for any physical techs as well. And, yes, the +1 is just a stat grade, not a letter grade. I’ll make sure to edit that in here

StrongBadEmail
Member Avatar

3 EP

1/2
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ronziggy
Member Avatar
Trash
2/2

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Unclaimed Approved Enhancements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Sister Sites

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Vote for My Hero Academia RP at Top Site List Planet My Hero Academia RP

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts BROKEN CHAINS Ninpocho Affilate
"Deep Waters" theme created by HawkBlade124 of the Zetaboards Resource Zone.