Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

-WISH Broadcasting Network!
|| Current Year & Season: Summer of 426 || The much-anticipated U.A. Entrance Exams are here! Good luck to all competitors! || While one event is thrust into the spotlight, another can stir in the shadows... ||

Affiliate Box By Invisionation
Welcome to My Hero Academia RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you are seeking help, come into our Discord! https://discord.gg/CrJPdtj

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The U.A. Support Course Applications; Read in full
Topic Started: Mar 15 2018, 09:56 PM (989 Views)
Mod Bot
Member Avatar
The Master
You can find details on the U.A. Entrance Exams here to find out more information and get the full picture for applications.

We are celebrating the success of the first ever class last IC year, and bringing back:

The Support Course!!!

Yes, that's right! You too can become just like Mei Hatsume if you like! There are just a few rules and regulations, of course...

• In order to apply for Support, you cannot apply for the Entrance Exams. You must choose one or the other.
  • We have a limit of 10 spots (i.e. 10 people can apply here, maximum), and only 5 students will be chosen for the absolute creme de la creme of Supportive Hero types.
  • You must have below 300 TOTAL EXP!!!
  • After being accepted onto the course, you must attend a mandatory orientation shortly afterwards. Non-attendance to that event will open up your spot to another applicant immediately.
  • Failure to fill out the application in this post will result in immediate disqualification from being considered for the spot.
  • Applications will run from this time (approx 8:55pm, March 15th, London GMT) until March 29th before being closed. If all spots are filled before then, it will close regardless of the date.

Please reply with the following application completed in full, or face disqualification:

Username: Self-explanatory
Character Name: [url=insert.character.app.url]Character Name[/url]
Character's Total EXP: The Total amount of EXP that your character has at this very second. After applying, this amount will freeze in place until results are decided.
Character's Stats: Your character's stats at this very second. After applying, these stats will freeze in place until results are decided.
Stats:
Speed:Power:Accuracy:Stamina:Control:
(your speed rank
and stat
ex: 35(-D))
(Your power rank and stat)
(Your accuracy rank and stat)
(Your stamina rank and stat)
(Your control rank ex. (D), this is a hard rank it doesn't have any signs.)

Character's Support Portfolio: Please provide at least one thread in which your character has shown Support Hero qualities. Whether it is a thread building a gadget for oneself or someone else, providing medical assistance, utilising a supportive quirk, this is a mandatory field. Also write this section in character for who you're applying for.
Supporting Letter: Please provide a letter to support your application with U.A. This must also be completed IC. It should detail your skills/ focus as a Supportive Hero, where you wish to go with it, how U.A. can aid you in that endeavour, and showcase your character's personal flair.
Click for application code

Please make sure to consider both of your options very carefully before applying, and read everything presented to you.

Now without any further adieu...

Get set, and apply!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brisk
Member Avatar

Username: Brisk
Character Name: Nandema Subutsui
Character's Total EXP: 226
Character's Stats:
Stats:
35 (D-)
35 (D-)
35 (D-)
110 (C-)
D

Character's Support Portfolio:

Section 1A:
Enclosed is the police report for one of my support credentials… The admissions board may already be familiar with the event, as it is the incident which I appealed for.

After being attacked in a coffeeshop by a villain, I managed to stall him without using my quirk until another hero showed up. When the vigilante arrived, I worked in synergy with his leadership, and performed a clean takedown of the villain, minimizing destruction.

To get more personal about the event, if I may… The incident really shook me. I had just gone through a traumatic abduction earlier in the month, and although it ended up being a familial dispute rather than a kidnapping, I was still shaken. Being cornered down by a villain rattled me. But I am also proud to say that I did exactly what I should’ve done. I can’t say I’m a great peacemaker, or that I’m any good with gadgets. But when it comes down to the line, I followed my instincts, managed to provide sharp combat support, and I did it without getting a unauthorized quirk use writeup.

Section 1B:
This is the second incident I was involved with where I was able to provide support. The police report is also attached below.

My family has been going to the Clover Garden in Nagasaki since I was a little girl. After the kidnapping incident and the subsequent coffeeshop incident, I wanted to go back and do some reflection, to get things off my mind. I didn’t expect the villain attack to break out, but when it did, I performed a solid support role. Two U.A. students, Benji Wilson and Luka Tsuruoka took the leading heroic roles. They came up with a plan to save hostages, and I followed it.

I provided support without use of my quirk, and did not receive an unauthorized quirk writeup. After rescuing an elderly hostage, the groundskeeper of the garden, I felt that the situation had become too large for us to handle. The groundskeeper was clearly injured, and was trying to hobble off to call the police, but I knew he wouldn’t make it there fast enough. At that time, I decided to disengage from the situation and do what I thought was right.

I joined the elderly groundskeeper, rushing him back to the entrance of the garden, before calling the police. They arrived soon afterwords, securing the situation.

Supporting Letter:

To whom it may concern,
Writing to the Plus Ultra Board of Admissions

My name is Nandema Subutusi, and I am aspiring to be admitted to the U.A. support course this year! Firstly, I would like to thank the board of admissions for accepting my appeal letter concerning item 1A of my current application.

I know that many applicants to the support course are applying for the gadgetry or medical tracks. I am not a technician, or a premed. What I am is… A little bit headstrong. I will admit that I tend to rush into situations. But my eagerness doesn’t come from impulsiveness. My adamance comes from a place of intense focus and willpower. I am writing this to you to express that I am a fighter, but I’m a fighter who knows how to buckle down and put elbow grease into doing the small stuff. I’ve never let myself cut corners.

My parents are both pro heroes, the more well known one being [redacted]. Of course, they always wanted me to be a hero, but the passion has always been mine. When they brought me to elementary as a child, I insisted on being on time every day, because at the end of the year, the student who had never been late or missed a class got a gold star with the word “Hero” printed on it.

I worked hard and wrote four essays to get into the private middle school that I’m in, and I am finishing the year with an almost perfect average in all the advanced courses the school offers. But most importantly, I have studied for hundreds of hours for the U.A. written exam. My results, and their proof of validity, are enclosed below.

Support is hard work. The support heros who are out in the world don’t cut corners, because they cannot afford to. Cutting corners as a support hero means people die without medical care, heros are murdered at the fault of their poorly constructed gadgets. Support isn’t about glory. Lead heros can afford to be loose cannons, but support heros can’t.

What I can bring to the table for the 1-S course is a razor sharp focus and diligence for combat support.

What I’m hoping U.A. can do for me is provide access to the training facilities, education on the tried and true methods of heroics, give me a direct line to the best heroics faculty and mentors in the world, and allow me to meet other determined heros-in-the-making, who I one day want to stand beside.

Sincerely,
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Legendairy
Member Avatar

Username: Legendairy
Character Name: Sora Soshaku
Character's Total EXP: 166
Character's Stats: Your character's stats at this very second. After applying, these stats will freeze in place until results are decided.
Stats:
51 (D-)
35 (D-)
45 (D-)
35 (D-)
D

Character's Support Portfolio:Attached to this letter is My Evidence of why I would be a good for the support course.

When in a life or Death situation, I was confronted by criminals and so used my quirk to confuse and disarray, and while the Giant Starfish Villain was trying to attack both myself and other civilians I used my quirk to distract the Villain so to give the others time to escape. I believe this is a great quality for both a Hero and especially a supportive hero to have.

Supporting Letter: To whom it may concern.

My name is Sora Soshaku, I am a aspiring hero and hope very much to be attending your school this year. My focus with becoming a support hero is not medicine or gadgets but to be a help utility to help other Heroes or civilians in times of crisis. I think U.A is the perfect place to surround myself in experience and gain the knowledge to help both Heroes and civilians alike.

I don't think Support means only healing or creating top notch gadgets, I think support is anyway I can assist someone else in achieving their their objectives. and I think I would be extremely good at this.

I may be a little bit of a loner, but I think that my going to this school will help my not only with the progression of my quirk and way of helping people but also my way or speaking and communicating with people, which is also a very important part of being a hero.

I hope you'll consider me.

Yours sincerely Sora.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kibary
Member Avatar

Username: Kibary
Character Name: Ja'han
Character's Total EXP: 139
Character's Stats:
Stats:
25 )E+)
44 (-D)
35 (-D)
35 (-D)
D

Character's Support Portfolio: In this Letter I will be sharing with you on why I'd make a good gadgeteer for the Support course.

I've met a boy not too older than myself, he requested I build for him a fancy new gauntlet, but not just any gauntlet. This one required claws, the kind of claws that suspend you from a surface. He'll be able to run along walls with that in mind. I indulged in what supplies were offered at the time, a nearby gizmo repair shop allowed me to use their tools and supplies. Overall, the gauntlet did not take me too long to finish, it was a simple build.

Supporting Letter: To whom it may concern.

My name is Ja'han, I come from a little mechanic shop called 'Junktown', there I was drinking in everything bit of information on what it meant to be a hero from the TV stations broadcasting UA graduates. I'm an aspiring hero that wants to see the other sidekick succeed on where I cannot.

Supporting isn't fixing a few cogs into place and tightening the belt onto it to sharpen some metal, it's to help others through their hardships. I want to be the underdog, I want to be the one pushing the other hero forward into the light, let them shine brighter than the Egyptian god Ra's light ever could. I don't quite know everything there is to know about my quirk yet, it's still a mystery but I believe deep down.

I was born with this quirk out of many more so I can help others. I have not shown any proof for what I can do to support others with it yet, but if I was given a chance I am sure I could come up with a plan to knock somebody's socks off. I would be more than happy to attend this prestigious academy, it has always been my dream to be out there helping the heroes of today.

That would be the surface from where my grinders burrow me down, I don't want to be in first place for anything, all I ever want to do. Is protect history left behind by those before us, the Celtics, Egyptians, Greeks, Japanese, American. Every last culture down to the Apache's. One day, I hope to build a museum operated by Holograms alone from expeditions I take.The glowing baby is a known to be the first ever human with a quirk, but I want to see if I can't prove everyone wrong on that. The stories told by texts, hieroglyphs, paintings on the walls all point out a god, or a Deity.

What if these deities were all just simply humans, but with quirks? Jesus walked on water, turned water to rum. The god Ra, of the sun may have been a bird-man with control over the heat the sun produced and many more alike! I know there's a chance that all of that may be false simply, but you'd never know until you try. In the end, I come from a household where you are required to build contraptions and other kinds of gizmos in order to eat, I'll consider myself a fairly decent mechanic, if not an engineer.

Currently, I am working on a new device that will simply fly into catacombs, scan every detail that goes by as it flies around. With that, I'll be able to document information on any building or structure from an outside observation. Possibly even dictate where a villain is keeping people for ransom. Gadgets like this would be helpful to heroes in hostage situations, ransoms won't be paid and a civilian would be saved. I very much hope you'd consider me to be worthy of attending this school of wonders, sincerely Ja'han.
Offline Profile Goto Top

RosyBud
Member Avatar

Username: RosyBud
Character Name: Izumi Sasaki
Character's Total EXP: 183
Character's Stats:
Stats:
81 (D+)
30 (E+)
40 (D-)
39 (D-)
D

Character's Support Portfolio: Evidence of my aptitude for support is one day when I was on my way headed to school, I met a kid similar to me who was injured, they seemed to be distraught over the way their dad mistreated them. I decided to give them a hand and take care of their wounds myself, which I did!
Supporting Letter:
To whom it may concern,
the U.A. High School

My name is Sasaki Izumi and I'm aspiring to be a hero just like many of my peers. In doing so, I hope to attend the Support Course at U.A High. Ever since I was a young child, the kids around me, my teachers and even some of my own family members looked down upon me. I wasn't born with a particularly strong quirk. In a family full of powerful and determined heroes, I was the exception. While my friends were busy having fun with their unique powers, I would watch them and lament the fact that I couldn't muster up any strength to control mine's, let alone use it to help others.

Part of me believed I couldn't do much with such a useless ability for a very, very long time. However, as I entered high school, I began to see the errors of my way. I met amazing people, people with quirks that seemed useless, but were able to make the best of it and do incredible, heroic things. It was then I realized.. it's not the power that makes a person into a hero, but it's how a person uses that power to be heroic. With the help of my friends, I've made a change for myself. I've unlocked new abilities with my quirk that I never knew existed and I'm continuing to do so. I know I can do better and I know if I really put my mind to it, maybe I can be a good hero. I've learned also that being a hero doesn't just mean stopping the bad guy. I can give people a helping hand when they're on the floor, aid for when they're injured, even fix the machines or tools if need be. I don't need to have the strongest quirk, I can help in other ways. And I believe, by attending the Support Course, I can get the experience, tools, and academics to contribute to society, my way!

While I'm not particularly apt at controlling my quirk, so far I'm able to use the water around and create a barrier around others along with providing basic medical aid. I only know how to deal with superficial wounds, however, I'm learning more and more each day. My main reasoning for being interested in first aid is because of all the stuff my older brother, who's in the Coast Guard, has told me about so much about it. Anyway, I really hope you consider allowing me into your course.

Sincerely, Sasaki Izumi.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Dondagora

Username: Dondagora
Character Name: Eric Gottmacher
Character's Total EXP: 132
Character's Stats:
Stats:
35(-D)
27(+E)
35(-D)
35(-D)
D

Character's Support Portfolio:
Here, you will find the details of an event highlighting my capability to properly support my patients and coworkers in the field.

Late Summer, during my visit to Japan in anticipation of my acceptance to UA (*Wink-Wink*), there was an incident at the amusement park in the town I happened to be in. I was not there!

Instead, as I was on my way to help treat any injured at the incident, I intercepted a heavily injured young man who had received multiple cut wounds across his body, long and deep. Upon this discovery, I began immediate emergency care. His wounds had been laced in acid, leaving them disinfected but in great pain. I let the pain continue as it would be more dangerous to try to clean the lacerations out at this time. To start, I stopped the bleeding across the body by creating bandages of solid light with my quirk, wrapping their body tightly such that blood would be trapped and able to flow back into the body. From there, I began to methodically stitch the poor fellow up as I removed and reapplied and the bandages. Eventually, through an hour of work, the boy was back in tip-top shape. Well, he needed rest and time, but a full recovery was certain, I guarantee.

Supporting Letter:

To Those it May Concern

The Hero System in this modern era is obsolete. While licensed heroes are surely capable, there are many more willing of the same sacrifices, yet either their bodies or minds were not able to properly compensate their will.

We have heroes that are crippled and unable to serve, noble spirits who are simply lacking the strength to serve, and more villains every day as heroes are lost. But I have a vision of the future where the Hero is not one born with great power, but one who was given power when they proved to be just and of pure intention. A scientific future beyond the quirk where the Hero is not defined by their strength and utility, but by their heart.

To reach this goal of human evolution, I have come to UA, and am certain I will prove to be a worthy investment. I am an expert surgeon and a knowledgeable engineer, hailing from the great nation of Germany, you’ll find no lacking in my technical skills!

While quite capable of saving any life in front of me and building most any gadget you can dream up, provided the resources, I have full and genuine intention to further my studies into cybernetics, the singularity of machine and man, and apply it further with studies into the rarer study of mechs and automated suits. Being UA, the hero school that it is, I have no doubt you will see the necessity in exploring the new avenues of the hero image I am proposing and, through the course of my stay and future endeavors, will find the benefit in providing resources and funds for the development of powerful prosthetics and mech suits to compliment each hero candidate’s circumstances.

So I ask, are you looking for a candidate who will help heroes achieve their fullest potential? If so, then I am not the one you should seek, because I aim to bring heroes beyond their potential into an unknown realm of possibility!

For your consideration, Eric Gottmacher
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen Harmonia
Member Avatar
Queen Harmonia, First of Her Name, Ruler of the Realm
Thank you to everybody for your applications!

These will be deliberated and decisions will be released on April 5th!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mod Bot
Member Avatar
The Master
Thank you all for your patience!

The following individuals have all received their letters of acceptance for the Support Course at U.A. Academy;

(Ordered in firmness of choice)

Nandema Subutsui
Ja'han
Izumi Sasaki
Sora Soshaku

This leaves the following individual with a letter of refusal;

Eric Gottmacher

Feedback on these choices can be found below.

Nandema

Ja'han

Izumi

Sora

Eric

Accepted students need to be prepared for their first class to begin alongside your Second Year Support senpais, on Friday the 13th of April! Failure to show up to this class will result in expulsion, so please ensure that you have a thread slot ready, and you bring your best attitude to learning.

Let's keep moving forward to forge a brighter future for our Hero counter-parts! Without us, they could not exist with such a presence in our world, and it will serve you well to remember that as you forge head-first into your varied, unique learning experience on the Support Course.

Go forth!! PLUS... ULTRA!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements and Events · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Sister Sites

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Vote for My Hero Academia RP at Top Site List Planet My Hero Academia RP

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts BROKEN CHAINS Ninpocho Affilate
"Deep Waters" theme created by HawkBlade124 of the Zetaboards Resource Zone.