Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

-WISH Broadcasting Network!
|| Current Year & Season: Spring of 427 || Based on Eyewitness accounts and the absolute state of denial the Freedom Pirates find themselves in, they have now confirmed that Lucy, after a years' investigation, died of her terminal condition. Information was gained by WISH's Chief of Staff of the CDC, Mr. Beckman. || Abyssal has decided to hang up her cape after the news of Lucy's death and entrusts her lineage to a hopeful young one, Sub-Zero. Reporters asked a few newer members about Abyssal's retirement and they gave mixed responses.|| “I ain’t going back to Elysium for no damn reward. Fuckers insane.” - Newest Vitality Member, Big Smoke. No extra information was given to explain his ranting. ||

Affiliate Box By Invisionation
Welcome to My Hero Academia RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you are seeking help, come into our Discord! https://discord.gg/CrJPdtj

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chen "Lee" Lizhen; Finished
Topic Started: Mar 12 2018, 04:02 AM (459 Views)
FritzingHell
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Name: Chen "Lee" Lizhen
Aliases: "Godhand," "Lee," "That One Drunkard."
Ethnicity: American Chinese
Affiliation: Villain
Renown: 15
Fame: 0
Infamy: 15
Bounty: N/A

Character Theme

The Character

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 149 pounds
Hair: White
Eyes: Very Dark Brown

Fancy a Drink?

I have enough for myself twice over!

My Name? It's not important

Oh you noticed my scar?

Great, and now they busted the lighting again.

That's better, and you were saying?

You really are insistent about knowing my name, ya know that?

Well, I might let it slip if you buy me enough drinks

Or you could fight me for it.

Not interested in a brawl? Eh, that's fine.

Welp, I must be heading out now. Don't get yourself killed anytime soon please.

General Appearance: Lee, after he had reached the age of fifty, started growing out his beard more and more, which turned into the same white color that his hair was turning into during those times. At the ripe age of 71, Lee grew out his hair to be shoulder length, and trimmed his beard to grow downward from his jaw line. He made a striped design by trimming those lines out of his beard, making his beard very recognizable. Although wrinkled in the brow and parts of his face, Lee's own skin remains very firm and strong. Funny enough, despite being near the end of his life, Lee had been able to keep himself reasonably fit for someone his size. There is practically no body fat to be found on his muscled physique, with a pair of broad shoulders and slight scars scattered across his toned skin. There is only one big scar on his entire body, which is a long slash-line scar going vertical across his right eye. Lee had also needed to start wearing glasses more often, lest things start to look blurry.
Clothing: There's a fifty/fifty chance that you'd find Lee on a good day, wearing good clothing. Wearing a suit vest and a button up which are slate gray with a blue tint to them, along with a pair of black pants and nice shoes. However, the other fifty percent chance is that he would be wearing just about any kind of casual clothing combination, depending on what feels comfortable for him in those moments.
Personality: If you have hung out with Lee over the past four decades, you would learn that he never leaves his house without his silver flask filled with various types of alcohol. A moment rarely goes by without the old man having at least the littlest bit of booze flowing through his blood. An old addiction he picked up because he thought he was nearing the end of his life two decades before, so he just enjoyed himself and let himself go to hell. Thankfully he was able to quit the other drugs and addictions he picked up during his year of death celebration, but drinking was the one thing he could never shake.

Outside of drinking, Lee is a thrill seeker more than anything else. Anything to get his blood pumping or things to make his life entertaining to both himself and others. Travelling the world and just having small parties here and there satiated the entertainer side of him for a bit, but he also attended every kind of martial arts you could think of. He never mastered any individual martial arts, but it was fun learning about each one and finding ways to implement that into his own fighting style. Even in his old age, Lee finds ways to evolve his own fighting style by watching those he spars with, hawk-like eyes transcribing their movements to memory.

Since he is near the end of his life, along with many experiences over the past couple decades, Lee has started to have less regard for the actual laws. For the majority of his life, he had been fighting and abiding by the law, but with the possibility of death knocking every single day, along with the fact that fighting for the law never really benefited him, he started to be more open to breaking the law. Public quirk usage, going to fight clubs, drinking in public. And when confronted, he can not be intimidated very well, always seeming carefree and jovial about the actions he performs.
Quote(s):
"Life has a funny way of throwing so many wrenches at you. Once you reach the end of your life, you'd probably not recognize yourself apart from yourself at the very beginning."

"Drinks are on me pals!"

"Ey buddy, wanna take this outback and catch these hands, gahahahaha~"

"Who are you, where am I, and can you buy me a pair of underwear?"

History:

History:
Loooong time ago, I was just a young boy, starry eyed just like you and the rest of these hero hopefuls. I was mostly raised for a good... five years or something in China, before we moved to America because of a more frugal living situation. Funny enough, we were forced to live in a dingy apartment in the worst neighborhood, while my mother worked hard to get her Hero's license. Sickness, shootings, crimes, disasters. You name it, it happened more than likely. And, spoiler alert, my mother dies of Cancer. Sad sad, yes I know. So I'm just a normal kid around the age of ten, living with a father who is losing his god damn mind. He resorted to drugs and crimes and the like, and I was always angry at him for that, but he never hit me. I've always recalled that he never once struck me out of anger. Though, at the ripe age of fifteen, he did the one right thing for me. He set me up a chance to attend the UA academy, while disowning me at the same time so I would have no further connections with him.

Though he was a complete dirtbag, he never once stopped thinking about me. I was able to appreciate him in that aspect.

With enough money to support my living costs for about a year, I took a trip to Japan and attempted the entrance exams. I don't remember too much of what went down honestly, but some brat nearly chopped out my own eyes. Thankfully I had researched enough medical stuff to know the best way to proceed and maintain control over my wound until a healing quirk user could patch me up. At the end of the day, I went into gen ed.

At UA, a lot of nothing happened a I at the time was only average in terms of raw physical capabilities. What I did have, however, was an amazing capability of intelligence. Top of the class and top of the grades, I was able to maintain my position at UA. That was, until, the sportsfestival rolled around, and the very same kid who nearly cost me an eye lopped off another student's arm in the first round. Nobody had known about it as it was located within a dark tunnel and all, but I'm no fool when I watch two enter, hear a scream, and one leave.

Turning around and heading into the tunnel, I found a kid from 1-B screaming bloody murder. Had to use my hands to knock him out and calm him down. Thankfully the rules were much more lax back then Inn items we could take along, as I brought along an entire all-purpose medical kit. Sedating the boy and getting to work immediately, I had very little time before that arm could've been considered dead.

Feeling like I succeeded, I left the tunnels with the kid on my back, and found that the race was already over. I was labeled DNF along with this poor kid, but I was able to inform the staff of slicer's deed. He got DQ'd and kicked out of UA. Good riddance.

As a result of my actions, the teachers transferred me to the health division of the support course, as my aptitude for those skills were beyond novice, but still not enough to be considered a prodigy. This continued for the entire time I was at UA, and I was christened with the Hero name of 'Godhand,' as I was a miracle worker with my quirk. A one man surgeon team they called me, and for good reason too.

Proceeding the next decades, I worked mostly exclusively as a surgeon hero, backing up more capable fighters and the like. I had a couple fights myself, and I was just as fearsome as the normal guys. That was, until... We had to fight a villain with Kamikaze like methods. His body contained viruses and diseases of many kinds, and he was upset that he was unjustly fired from a company he worked almost half a century for. Looking down the building, he threatened to infect his entire building of workers with diseases.

Me and two heroes arrived on the scene, and the years of confidence and pride became my downfall. We all charged into the room he was in and took him down, but out haste caused the man to drop several vials of his evaporated blood. We all contracted deadly diseases, one of my fellow heroes bled out from the eyes, ears, mouth, nose. A most gruesome sight, as he was dead only minutes later.

The other hero, being diagnosed with a terminal cancer, outted me as the one who came up with a reckless plan. Whatever fame and recognition I had was gone, only now being known as the has been hero who inadvertently killed off two of veteran heroes. I couldnt even leave my home without being shamed... the second hero died a year after the incident...

Me? I contracted several diseases which caused failure of my organs. I aged so much in the years that followed, in my rush to replace my dying organs. By the time I reached my mid fifties, I replaced all of the organs in my torso except for my heart, as I was born with a rare complication. My heart is reversed, on the opposite side of my body, which meant donors for such a condition.

With my options all out as I was told I only had half a year to live, I started to not care. Drink, smoke, fuck, drugs, thrills.... I did them all, as i would rather enjoy my final moments than cling onto pointless hope. I honestly had the best worst time possible, enjoying every day despite the fact that I was rushing closer and closer to my grave. But, as I'm still around, a miracle occurred. A very dark miracle happened, as I ran into an old... acquaintance of ours, slicer. I ran into the old coot in one of my drinking runs, and he drinking alongside me using drinking tricks. You should have seen him float the beer out of the keg and into his mouth, it was a hoot I tell ya! But as we were talking about how he was turning his life around, tragedy struck as a robber came into the bar and shot the place up.

And using his floating quirk trick, he was able to disarm the madman, but got himself shot several times in the chest. Directly where the heart should be, but because I had medical knowledge I began work on trying to ease his death. Picking him up and putting him on a table, I took off his shirt and took his pulse, finding something odd. His heart wasn't where it normally was. Fuckin' coincidence, am I right? Now, here's the dark secret I have to share. I betrayed the Hippocratic oath, because it was well within my powers to save him. But.... But... The temptation was too strong for a Semi-Drunk Lee, as I let the guy die. By the time the ambulance came, the bar was empty as everyone had fled as soon as the shooter came, and found Ol' Slicer with his torso split apart, with his heart missing. I stole it, along with a cooler full of ice.

I knew all too well that going to a legitimate doctor was going to essentially ruin any chance of me of living. They would claim the heart and give it to the next person on the donor list, even though I was the one who retrieved it in the first place. Finding my way into the Blackmarket, I paid hand over fist for two things. One was for a heart transplant, which took almost all of my retirement funds to accomplish. The other, was to modify a cadaver to look like me, as I needed to fake my death. After all, word of a Ex-Heroic Doctor having surgered a dead man's heart into his body through illegal means would... Well, put me in jail or even execute me.

After that, I spent the next twenty-ish years after the surgery going through a rehab of sorts. My body was completely messed up from all the drugs and booze I drank, though I could never throw away the alcohol. Even my body which had been deteriorated to almost nothing made a full recovery, and then some, as I wanted to achieve the same level of fitness I had before my fall from grace. The entire time, news started to buzz about all these youngster heroes starting to show up the veterans, more and more of these so called hero kids who do big things, yet act like total brats. All of them reaching levels of strength I had many decades ago, before they even become old enough to legally drink booze!

And we come to now, where I'm sitting in this bar, telling you that I'm making my comeback. Not as a hero or anything, but more or less because I want to feel enjoyment. I want to replace the guilt, sadness, and regret in my heart with fun experiences in the final chapters of my life. I have no more friends, I've never had a family, but I want a legacy. A legacy which will get me recognition for centuries to come, and leave my mark on the world. Maybe I can tap into some of the old strength I used to be able to call upon, heheh. Who knows, you'll just have to wait and see, kiddo~

Combat, Stats & Earnings:

Combat: Throughout his life, Lee was always a jack of all trades in the art of combat. Varying it up with ranged and close-range combat, while mixing in the usage of his very odd quirk, Lee can have a perfect tactical control of the combat field, all on top of keeping a pure level-headed demeanor throughout combat no matter what.

Cash: 6850
Overall XP: 212
Earned XP: 82
Remaining XP: 0

Stats:
Speed:Power:Accuracy:Stamina:Control:
35 (D-)
80 (D+)
42 (D-)
55 (D)
D

Limit Pool: 25/25

Enhancements and Quirks.

Enhancement points: 5
Enhancement Points Remaining: 0
Enhancements:
Licenses:
Medical License Tree

Quirk mastery's:
Floatingman EP

Quirk
NameTierDescription

Handyman

T3
description

Techniques

(For more on techniques see here)

Technique points: 40
Technique points spent: 25
Technique points remaining: 15

Handyman Techniques

Thousand* Punch D
T.P Cost: 5
Limit Cost: 10
Type: Offensive
Range: Melee to Short
Stats: N/A

Description: Approaching his foe, Lee rears back his arm and throws a punch forward. At the same time from his punching arm, a multitude of fists jettison out from the old man's arm OR already produced fist fly alongside his fist in order to attack his opponent with multiple punches at the same time.

One Punch! D
Limit Cost: 5
Type: Offensive
Range: Melee

Description: Lee just throws a hard punch at his target. No bells or whistles, just a punchy punch!

Hand Controller D
Type: Buff
Range: Self
Stats: +2 Speed

Description: Lee is able to have his extra hands clasp on his major limbs. Then, with the hands attached to him, Lee is able to amplify his own movement speed by pushing or pulling himself around using his hands.

Handy Dandy Shield D
Type: Defensive
Range: Short

Description: With the maximum number of hands either being made or around him, Lee manipulates them to create a wall of palms in order to block whatever kind of attack that is barreling towards him or his allies. Can block up to 1 D rank attack.

Medical Tree

Miracle Worker? D
Type: Supportive Heal
Range: Touch to Short
Stats: +3 Stamina to Self

Description: Recalling on his past experiences, Lee starts to work on healing someone nearby hands-on with the assistance of his hands, or even only using his extra floating hands. At this rank, Lee can easily heal superficial wounds such as light burns, sores, rashes, cuts, bruises, etc. Also at this rank, Lee can attempt to fix any further kinds of severe wounds, but at a lesser success rate due to how rusty he is, ranging from being able to fix the body enough to hold itself together until proper surgery and health care, to completely screwing up with a slight mishap such as suturing an arm back on backwards. Results may vary due to situation.

On the Cusp of Death (D - Scales with user's Control Rank)
T.P Cost: N/A
Limit Cost: Entire Limit Pool
Type: Supportive Heal
Range: Touch

Description: The user automatically gains a technique known as ‘On the Cusp of Death’. By cradling the target in their arms, the user can drain their LP pool to maintain someone's life force, keeping people alive long enough to successfully operate on them or let them naturally come back and regain their strength. Take three turns of defenseless immobility.

Gains and Losses
Thread link
XP
Extras
Date
Sahu SlotN/A15 Infamy 2018
Custom Claim - Handyman - T3 - Body ManipulationN/AN/A 2018
Johanna Joto Reincarnation13 EXP9753/11/2018
Floatingman EP N/A 2 EP 3/13/2018
Reincarnation REDUXAdjusting previous Reincarnation...
30 EXP
2250 Cash4/19/2018
Our Shots18 EXP1600 Cash5/21/2018
How to Train a Monster16 EXP1600 Cash6/3/2018
Villainy among the Booze18 EXP900 Cash6/22/2018

Edit Log:
Edited by FritzingHell, Jun 23 2018, 12:11 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FritzingHell
Member Avatar

FritzingHell
Characters name: Chen "Lee" Lizhen

Items
Name of item
Description:(describe the item)
price:(how much did it cost you)
Tier of material:(whats the tier of the material)
[IMG]insert an image of the item)[/IMG]
Name of item

Items
Name of weapon
Description:(describe the weapon)
[IMG]insert an image of the weapon)[/IMG]
Name of weapon
Description:(describe the weapon)

Items
Name of suit
Description:(describe the suit)
[IMG]insert an image of the suit)[/IMG]
Name of suit
Edited by FritzingHell, Mar 12 2018, 04:09 AM.

Aptissimi
Member Avatar
Best Ex-Glowboi
With the Sahu Slot I am pretty sure you need to start Villain or Hero Killer and then work your way up to Other and maybe even hero one day

FritzingHell
Member Avatar

Alright, fixed the affiliation as that slipped my mind as Sahu Slot was a last minute addition while I was working halfway through the app xD

StrongBadEmail
Member Avatar

1/2

Aptissimi
Member Avatar
Best Ex-Glowboi
State your shield tech blocks 1 d rank tech. Don't leave it assumed.

@ me when that is done and I'll stamp this

Aptissimi
Member Avatar
Best Ex-Glowboi
2/2

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Villains · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Sister Sites

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Vote for My Hero Academia RP at Top Site List Planet My Hero Academia RP

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts BROKEN CHAINS Ninpocho Affilate
"Deep Waters" theme created by HawkBlade124 of the Zetaboards Resource Zone.