Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

-WISH Broadcasting Network!
|| Current Year & Season: Spring of 427 || Based on Eyewitness accounts and the absolute state of denial the Freedom Pirates find themselves in, they have now confirmed that Lucy, after a years' investigation, died of her terminal condition. Information was gained by WISH's Chief of Staff of the CDC, Mr. Beckman. || Abyssal has decided to hang up her cape after the news of Lucy's death and entrusts her lineage to a hopeful young one, Sub-Zero. Reporters asked a few newer members about Abyssal's retirement and they gave mixed responses.|| “I ain’t going back to Elysium for no damn reward. Fuckers insane.” - Newest Vitality Member, Big Smoke. No extra information was given to explain his ranting. ||

Affiliate Box By Invisionation
Welcome to My Hero Academia RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you are seeking help, come into our Discord! https://discord.gg/CrJPdtj

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
The Christening of New Zealand; Sign Up Here
Topic Started: Feb 16 2018, 04:26 AM (3,038 Views)
BigGuava
Member Avatar
Honk.
The bells of Civil War has been ringing throughout New Zealand, the country torn asunder by two rival factions.

The Believers: believe Oni to be their ultimate savior. His shadowy presence will deliver them to the promise land, and will cleanse the world of those who do not accept his presence. The Dark Continent is a display of Oni's power, and a warning for those who do not believe.

The Skeptics: believe Oni to be the ultimate evil. His shadowy presence will plunge the world into darkness, and will ultimately lead to its end. The Dark Continent should warn all of Oni's evil power, and citizens should distance themselves from it as much as possible.

Anyone who signs up will receive a character slot (assuming you're able) that starts with 450 XP instead of the normal 130 EXP. You are heavily expected to participate in the upcoming threads. Signs ups will be open for one week. Please list your affiliation in your affiliation on your app.

Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

BigGuava
Member Avatar
Honk.
Claimed.
Online Profile Goto Top

BlenderMutt
Member Avatar
King of Free-form
Claimed!
Online Profile Goto Top

Psycho
Member Avatar

Claimed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Data_Sora
Member Avatar
Banned. Sorry to those who i was threading with.
Claiming
Offline Profile Goto Top

CrabSage
Member Avatar
ABS Master Memesmith
Claimed
Online Profile Goto Top

SkyOfCrimsom
Member Avatar

Claimed.
Online Profile Goto Top

Prophet Misfit
Member Avatar

Claimed
Online Profile Goto Top

Sporky
Member Avatar
Idol Trash
Claimerinoed
Offline Profile Goto Top

DwagonKitsune
Member Avatar

Claimed Cuz
Offline Profile Goto Top

StrongBadEmail
Member Avatar

Claimed
Online Profile Goto Top

Muffin97
Member Avatar
Resident THOTologian
claimed-war,war,war
Offline Profile Goto Top

Magnere
Member Avatar

War... War never changes...

I'm claiming a spot.
Online Profile Goto Top

sealthedeal
Member Avatar

What is it good for? Absolutely everything.

Claimed!
Online Profile Goto Top

Gibby
Member Avatar

Claimed
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Past/ Inactive Announcements or Events · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

Sister Sites

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Vote for My Hero Academia RP at Top Site List Planet My Hero Academia RP

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts BROKEN CHAINS Ninpocho Affilate
"Deep Waters" theme created by HawkBlade124 of the Zetaboards Resource Zone.