Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

-WISH Broadcasting Network!
|| Current Year & Season: Spring of 427 || Based on Eyewitness accounts and the absolute state of denial the Freedom Pirates find themselves in, they have now confirmed that Lucy, after a years' investigation, died of her terminal condition. Information was gained by WISH's Chief of Staff of the CDC, Mr. Beckman. || Abyssal has decided to hang up her cape after the news of Lucy's death and entrusts her lineage to a hopeful young one, Sub-Zero. Reporters asked a few newer members about Abyssal's retirement and they gave mixed responses.|| “I ain’t going back to Elysium for no damn reward. Fuckers insane.” - Newest Vitality Member, Big Smoke. No extra information was given to explain his ranting. ||

Affiliate Box By Invisionation
Welcome to My Hero Academia RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you are seeking help, come into our Discord! https://discord.gg/CrJPdtj

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mimi Mizuki; Phantom Form qurik
Topic Started: Feb 3 2018, 07:36 AM (692 Views)
Solarsonic
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Name: Mimi Mizuki
Ethnicity: United States, Asian American
Affiliation: Hero
Renown: 0
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Bounty: 0

The Character

Height: 4 ft 9 in. or 1.4478 Meters.
Weight: 95 lbs. or Aprox 43 Kg.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green

Phantom Form

General Appearance: Mimi's face appears to be quite round with a fairly small nose. Notably she almost always has bags under her eyes. Whether this is a result of her quirk or of her sleeping habits is currently unknown. Her messy long hair seems to be stuck in a perpetual bedhead. Although she will occasionally pull it back when in gym at school or trying to look impress someone.

Mimi is very slender, appearing almost malnourished despite her voracious appetite.
Clothing: When in Phantom Form, Mimi's already pale skin turns white and seamlessly blends with her ghostly attire. Her formerly green eyes turning into a vibrant purple hue to match her energy attacks. When opened wide her mouth looks rather gooey. Strangely, her black hair remains relatively untouched. Due to the relative simplicity of this form Mimi can often be seen wearing a grey cloak that may or may not be a sheet.
Personality: Due her lack of social skills Mimi tends to be rather socially awkward and worries far to much about what people think of her. Often times she'll go out of her way to avoid interacting with people in an attempt to keep from making a fool of herself again. However, on the few occasions that she can't worm her way out of a conversation, she'll overthink things and end up saying the first thing that comes to mind.

To the few people who decide to stick with her and look past her strange exterior, they would see that Mimi's even weirder when you get to know her. Her normally quiet voice can very quickly become obnoxious as she drones on and on about her favorite things and whatever else pops into her head. Never seeming to know when to shut up until things become once again awkward.

In her Phantom Form, Mimi feels much more comfortable in her own skin being a ghost. Feeling as if she has become the mysterious figure she's always wanted to be, and as such in this form she keeps her talking to a minimum in an attempt to be as spooky as possible. But should someone figure out that Mimi and her Ghost form are the same person she'll default back to her noisy rambling self.
Quote(s): "Can I go one day without shoving my foot in my mouth?"
"D-did I really just do that?"
"Uh, If there is one thing I can say about Ivan the Terrible... it's that he was Terrible?"
"Wait? H-how long have you been standing there?"
"How on earth am I going to clean up all this peanut butter?"

History:

History: Mimi's birth was a bit of a odd one, as she had been born above international waters after her parents were just finished visiting of her grandparents. Like most people Mimi does not remember her birth, she has however been told this story countless times. Back in the United States, Mimi would spend the majority of her life living in Hoboken, New Jersey going to public school. When her quirk first awakened at the age of 4 she found herself able to phase through solid objects and she was more than happy with being able to do so. But much to her horror on the night of her 6th birthday she awoke in a cold sweat, causing her to stand onto her feet and eventually walk past a mirror to see a floating white creature with purple glowing eyes. As most children do when confronted with something scary she shrieked in terror, falling back onto the ground. Only to watch as the reflections maw torn open in horrific way before falling to the ground. Hearing their daughter screaming in the middle of the night her parents ran to her room to comfort her.

Overnight she'd grow to accept her new form and figured that her classmates might find it cool. They instead were terrified to see the scary ghost girl floating towards them. While this wasn't the reaction she was expecting she became in a sense addicted to scaring her classmates for the next few years, careful to avoid anyone catching on that it was her despite it being common knowledge that she can phase through walls.

When Mimi was 10 her family moved to New York City as her Dad was able to land a job in marketing. "I'm a salesman who works in the big apple. Making marketing campaigns for big apples." He used to always say. Upon going to a new school she decided to make the best of things and try making friends rather than spend her time scaring people. Much to her dismay each failed attempt to make friends was more embarrassing than the last. Leading her to close herself off almost entirely and allow herself to fade into obscurity for a while.

Combat, Stats & Earnings:

Combat: Lacking any formal combat training, Mimi's fighting style is comprised of dirty street fighting techniques akin to kicking someone in the crotch and jamming her fingers into their eyes. Being the huge nerd she is her style is also loosely derived from watching heroes fight and trying to mimic their movements. This typically ends as badly as it sounds.

Cash: 500
Overall XP: 130 exp
Earned XP: 0
Remaining XP: 0

Stats:
Speed:Power:Accuracy:Stamina:Control:
40 (D-)
35 (D-)
20 (E+
35 (D-)
(D)

Limit Pool: 25

Enhancements and Quirks.

Enhancement points: 4
Enhancement Points Remaining: 2
Enhancements:
EP Purchase Request
EP NameEP CostEnhancement Description
Intangable2Mimi's ability to become intangible and phase through objects has been practiced so many times since she was just a young girl, that she can now use intangibility related abilities without transforming into her Phantom Form. Without a technique, she will not gain the buff vs physical attacks outside of ghost form or the freeform levitation.

Licenses: N/a
Quirk mastery's: N/a

Quirk
TierDescription

Phantom Form

Tier 2 - Transformation
description

Techniques

Technique points: 40
Technique points spent: 15
Technique points remaining: 25

Techniques

Spectral Strike (D)
T.P Cost: 5
Limit Cost: 10
Type: Offensive
Range: Melee
Stats: N/A

Description: In a pinch Mimi's extremities can glow with a ghostly purple energy that can be used to empower her basic attacks such as punches and kicks. This technique does D-Rank Damage

Incorporeality (D)
Limit Cost: 10 (5 upkeep)
Type: Utility
Range: Self
Stats: N/A

Description: Due to her Ghostly nature Mimi is capable of turning herself intangible. In this state she can pass through most solid objects, she can however still be harmed by energy based attacks. Additionally while in this state she cannot make any attacks, nor can she attack during a post where she is turning incorporeal as well as when she is becoming corporeal again.

Phase Shift (D)
Limit Cost: 10 (5 upkeep)
Type: Buff
Range: Self
Stats: +2 Speed

Description: Mimi is able to make herself partially intangible, allowing her to move slightly faster as the effects from friction and wind resistance seem to affect her less in this state.

Gains and Losses
Thread link
XP
Extras
Date
(Link to thread)(Total exp gain)(Items/Cash/Fame)(Date acquired)

Edit Log:

undefined
Edited by Solarsonic, Mar 13 2018, 04:52 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Solarsonic
Member Avatar

Solarsonic
Characters name: Mimi Mizuki

Items
Name of item
Description:(describe the item)
price:(how much did it cost you)
Tier of material:(whats the tier of the material)
[IMG]insert an image of the item)[/IMG]
Name of item

Items
Name of weapon
Description:(describe the weapon)
[IMG]insert an image of the weapon)[/IMG]
Name of weapon
Description:(describe the weapon)

Items
Name of suit
Description:(describe the suit)
[IMG]insert an image of the suit)[/IMG]
Name of suit
Edited by Solarsonic, Feb 11 2018, 11:55 PM.

Reggie
Member Avatar
God of Destruction
Posted Image
Hello! I'm Reggie and I will be grading you today.

Appearance: Good!

Clothing: Good!

Personality: Good!

Quotes: Good!

History: Good!

Combat: Good!

Techniques: Good!

Bank: Good!

1/2
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BigGuava
Member Avatar
Honk.
Your limit pool should be 25, since you have D- stamina.

Solarsonic
Member Avatar

Limit Pool has been changed to 25.
Thank you for pointing that out.

Rookie Bot
Member Avatar
The Apprentice
Pick a function for Phase Shift: phasing through objects (utility) or turning the insides phantom-like for anti-air resistance (speed boost)

After that this can be formally approved
Edited by Rookie Bot, Mar 12 2018, 11:24 PM.

Solarsonic
Member Avatar

I've removed the intangibility effect from Phase Shift and instead moved it into a separate utility technique called Incorporeality.

Aptissimi
Member Avatar
Best Ex-Glowboi
Incorporeality

I want it listed in the tech that any energy attack can still hit her. And that she cannot attack in the same post that she becomes corporeal or incorporeal. At higher ranks this can be revisited. But for D rank I don't want to see *I attack then become intangible!*

Solarsonic
Member Avatar

Incorporeality has been adjusted to state that she cannot attack during a post while she is transitioning, nor can she attack while intangible.

Energy attacks should now ignore her intangibility as well.
Edited by Solarsonic, Mar 13 2018, 04:53 AM.

Aptissimi
Member Avatar
Best Ex-Glowboi
2/2

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Heroes · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Sister Sites

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Vote for My Hero Academia RP at Top Site List Planet My Hero Academia RP

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts BROKEN CHAINS Ninpocho Affilate
"Deep Waters" theme created by HawkBlade124 of the Zetaboards Resource Zone.