Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

-WISH Broadcasting Network!
|| Current Year & Season: Spring of 426 || The World's Number One Hero is still missing. Any information of her whereabouts will be greatly appreciated by the general public. || U.A. is holding its next lot of entrance exams, with a high failure rate imminent to instill a message of excellence. || WISH has updated their Mission & Bounty Boards and advises willing Licensed Heroes to take a look. || "You know, I used to be in General Studies; but the whole time my heart was in Heroics." - Lucy Z. Marvello ||

Affiliate Box By Invisionation
Welcome to My Hero Academia RP. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Veritas Solaris
Topic Started: Feb 1 2018, 10:24 PM (226 Views)
Cyberlord

Posted Image

Name: Veritas Solaris
Ethnicity: America - Caucasian Male
Affiliation: Villain
Renown:
Fame:
Infamy:
Bounty:

The Character

Height:5”6
Weight: Around 185 lbs.
Hair: Green
Eyes: Purple

Image two

General Appearance: Lanky, and young, Veritas tries to carry himself with pride even if he is not the most muscular person.
Clothing: When he goes out day to day, he wears a green/black/gray track suit typically. As far as costume goes, though, he prefers to wear a suit that is actually powered armor.
Personality: Veritas is a villain who believes that villains should have honor, and battle the heroes, but try to avoid collateral damage. This is why he is reluctant to harm civilians, unless the need should arise to do so, and it be unavoidable, like for example, being ganged up on by multiple heroes could cause him to be willing to do so. Veritas is not willing to kill civilians, and balks at the idea of doing so actually. In truth, he’s a villain, but he has good qualities to him. His honor also means that if a hero saves his life, he will spare theirs in the future. Veritas is also not willing to go up against heroes on the level of All Might, and would probably flee or surrender, depending on the case. Veritas is very analytical, and prefers to not rush into a battle without several plans, honestly. Veritas also has a very strict code of honor, and does not like it when other villains show up if they try to cause unneeded collateral damage. Veritas also loves to invent, and create new devices, if only he could afford such.Veritas is heavily suspicious of most villains, because of the reputation they have. Veritas is also very interested in bringing a future where the villains can walk openly without as much fear of them, just like the heroes have. Though, he knows it’s not likely to happen. Veritas can also be bought off when he has a hero in a death trap if a hero agrees to do him a favor later, or owe him one, he'll likely spare said hero.

Veritas is very protective of areas that he deems his turf and if a villain muscles his way in, and harms a civilian in the turf? Oh, expect a visit from a very cheesed off techno geist that has no qualms about making you suffer for invading his turf. Sometimes when he is doing criminal activities he can be talked down, but the chance is slim. Veritas will also not use his quirk on the bodies of heroes who are cyborgs, or similar because he believes it to be cheating. Veritas wishes he owned a mecha of his own, but knows it's not likely. Young would be heroes, and students are likely to be spared by him, and he'll be nice to them, unless they're trying to bash his face in.
Quote(s): “There should be honor among villains.” “Where’s your sense of presentation?” “Villains shouldn’t slaughter civilians without a good reason!” “I will bring a future to villainy, that brings actual class to the villains, and dignity.” "Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it." "You have no place in the future I will create." "You are a disgrace for a villain (Or hero)." "The Future will come. " "Get onboard or get out of my way." "I will push the envelope of science, and one day, the world shall know just how good I am at technology!" "The Future will be so bright you need shades." "Feel the strength of my ideals, the fire of my resolve. I've restrained myself from behaving like a common villain. Do you have resolve on par with that? I say NO NO NO NO NOT AT ALL!"

History:

History:
From an early age, Veritas was raised by his uncle Connor Solaris to be one of the most formidable villains in the current day, and age. His uncle was the first Cyberlord, an honorable villain who believed that the villains of the current day and age needed to learn about dignity, and showmanship, and presentation, a problem that many of them possessed. Connor decided Veritas was almost ready. After he did, he decided he would teach his nephew what he could to make him a proper villain, one that could inspire fear, but that could also be likely to not get killed by the heroes. Connor attempted to educate him to be a strategic planner, and a tactician. The education progressed, and finally Connor had nothing more he could teach Veritas. So he’s sent him out to become the new Cyberlord, and show the villains of the world a new path to villainy, one that will lead to the heroes being less likely to kill them right off the bat, in some cases.

When his quirk of Mechamorphosis activated, Connor knew he had picked the right one to carry on for him.

Combat, Stats & Earnings:

Combat: The style used by Veritas is that he analyzes, and plans to an excessive amount when facing an opponent. For example, were he facing someone who would punch his head in, he’d fight from a distance, and keep them at range. Or, if he was fighting someone who specialized in distance attacks, he’d hammer them up close and personally. His fighting style could be summed up in a single word, “Adaptive” in that he adapts his style to counter that of his opponent, allowing him to survive most encounters. Veritas also prefers to rely on high tech gadgets, and drones to face his opponents in combat, as well.

Cash: 500
Overall XP: 130 XP
Earned XP: 0
Remaining XP:

Stats:
Speed:Power:Accuracy:Stamina:Control:
35 (-D)
25 (E+)
35 (-D)
35 (-D)
D

Limit Pool: 25

Enhancements and Quirks.

(For more info click here)

Enhancement points:4
Enhancement Points Remaining: 0
Enhancements: N/A
Licenses:
Gadgeteer
2 EP
Ability: This character has decided to go down the path of gadgetry. Through their knowledge of technology, they are able to create equipment, gadgets, items, etc. The user takes only five post instead of the mandatory ten posts to repair an item. Click here to see how item construction works.

Pilot's Licence1 EPAbility: This character is an avid pilot and has taken plenty of classes to gain the knowledge. Their knowledge was hands on and also allows those whom are gadgeteers (Gadgeteer EP) also are capable of understanding how to create their own mechas.

First Aid1 EPAbility: Able to help on the field and take care of basic injuries such as superficial wounds, icing sores, etc. In addition, this allows the user to use supplies to aid, buff and mend allies granting them the ability to create medical based techniques.

Quirk mastery's: N/A

Quirk
MechamorphosisTier 4
description

Techniques

(For more on techniques see here)

Technique points: 40
Technique points spent:
Technique points remaining: 40

Techniques

Name (Rank)
T.P Cost: How much TP.
Limit Cost: How many points it costs.
Type: offensive, defensive, support those kind of things
Range: Touch, Short,Medium, Long.
Stats: Does it change any stats, de-buff, buff.

Description: Technique description

Gains and Losses
Thread link
XP
Extras
Date
Quirk RollN/A(Items/Cash/Fame)(Date acquired)

Edit Log:

Edited by Cyberlord, Feb 12 2018, 05:18 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cyberlord

Characters name: Veritas Solaris - Cyberlord

Items
Name of item
Description:(describe the item)
price:(how much did it cost you)
Tier of material:(whats the tier of the material)
[IMG]insert an image of the item)[/IMG]
Name of item
Description:(describe the item)

Items
Name of weapon
Description:(describe the weapon)
[IMG]insert an image of the weapon)[/IMG]
Name of weapon
Description:(describe the weapon)

Items
Name of suit
Description:(describe the suit)
[IMG]insert an image of the suit)[/IMG]
Name of suit
Edited by Cyberlord, Feb 1 2018, 10:25 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Prophet Misfit
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sahuagin
Member Avatar

Get that stray C out of your speed stat before someone stricter sees this

2/2
Edited by Sahuagin, Feb 12 2018, 05:14 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Villains · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Sister Sites

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Vote for My Hero Academia RP at Top Site List Planet My Hero Academia RP

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts BROKEN CHAINS Ninpocho Affilate
"Deep Waters" theme created by HawkBlade124 of the Zetaboards Resource Zone.