Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

-WISH Broadcasting Network!
|| Current Year & Season: Spring of 426 || The World's Number One Hero is still missing. Any information of her whereabouts will be greatly appreciated by the general public. || U.A. is holding its next lot of entrance exams, with a high failure rate imminent to instill a message of excellence. || WISH has updated their Mission & Bounty Boards and advises willing Licensed Heroes to take a look. || "You know, I used to be in General Studies; but the whole time my heart was in Heroics." - Lucy Z. Marvello ||

Affiliate Box By Invisionation
Welcome to My Hero Academia RP. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Culture Club; D-Rank Mission Request
Topic Started: Nov 28 2017, 01:25 AM (336 Views)
Azlatiel
Member Avatar

Mission Name: CULTure Club

Mission Rank: D-Rank

Number of Participants: 2-4 Players (Spirit will be partaking.)

Narrator: Lulu.

The Mission: On the outskirts of Hokkaido, Japan there has been reports of people going missing, along with several sightings of hooded and robed figures wandering the area which has lead speculation along with several rumours of a new religion, causing these events. This mission can be tasked as simply scouting out the area where the last victim has been seen and find any clues relating to their disappearance before either choosing to continue to find the location and take matters into your own hands.

Important Points:

• - There is a low risk of death, you can avoid this.
  • - Chance of being involved in a hostage situation.
  • - E-Rank Cowardly Mooks will be involved, 3 D-Ranks,
  • - Leader is assumed to be C-Rank.
  • - Heroes, Others, Bounty Hunters are welcome.
  • - OOC - 36hr Time Limit on Posting (Once a day preferred).
Edited by Azlatiel, Nov 29 2017, 01:54 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sahuagin
Member Avatar

1/2, don't do anything stupid!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Prophet Misfit
Member Avatar

2/2

The mission will be narrated by LuLu aka Todor on the discord, please contact them to discuss matters about the thread.

Brisk
Member Avatar

Kenta Hoshi is interested :-0

Prizoner

other mission does not seem to be getting members so throwing Diana into this one if I can. She can provide emergency medical aid or a helping hand.

Data_Sora
Member Avatar
Unofficial Quirk Maker; Pro Idiot
Eh, I need to get her into a thread, so Diana Moneta shall answer the call.

Sahuagin
Member Avatar

RIP, mission incomplete due to circumstances.
Edited by Sahuagin, Feb 13 2018, 07:57 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mission Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Sister Sites

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Vote for My Hero Academia RP at Top Site List Planet My Hero Academia RP

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts BROKEN CHAINS Ninpocho Affilate
"Deep Waters" theme created by HawkBlade124 of the Zetaboards Resource Zone.