Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

-WISH Broadcasting Network!
|| Current Year & Season: Spring of 427 || Based on Eyewitness accounts and the absolute state of denial the Freedom Pirates find themselves in, they have now confirmed that Lucy, after a years' investigation, died of her terminal condition. Information was gained by WISH's Chief of Staff of the CDC, Mr. Beckman. || Abyssal has decided to hang up her cape after the news of Lucy's death and entrusts her lineage to a hopeful young one, Sub-Zero. Reporters asked a few newer members about Abyssal's retirement and they gave mixed responses.|| “I ain’t going back to Elysium for no damn reward. Fuckers insane.” - Newest Vitality Member, Big Smoke. No extra information was given to explain his ranting. ||

Affiliate Box By Invisionation
Welcome to My Hero Academia RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

If you are seeking help, come into our Discord! https://discord.gg/CrJPdtj

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
BangKabang's Coolio Commission table!(Discord:BangKabang); Now startin' commissions
Topic Started: Aug 29 2017, 09:01 PM (752 Views)
Bangkabang
Member Avatar

No charge for commissions, I only ask for time and help with References/Motivation.(Maybe a like- I.O.U for help with homework or something?)

Rules??

1. I only accept three commissions at a time for your own convenience as not to keep you waiting for a crazy long time?

2. Depending on what kind of art style you'd like, I'll set references later but it basically goes, in order from shortest to longest- Doodle/sketch/Full blown Artwork?

3. Just reply to this lil' thing to get like- Idk what to call it- like, a reservation for whenever you actually feel like you want one?

4.For a character/Costume concept request, Just link me to their page or something with a description.

5.You don't need to have an idea in mind when getting onto the list- it just gives you priority and helps with Organization.

6.You can ask for commissions without a reservation on the list! It just comes a little later.

Lil' list.
1.Dernsby/Progression:N/A
2.GhostPants/Progression:N/A
*Current project*3.Pancake/Progression:N/A

Psst, 1.50$ donations on Patreon/Paypal are accepted my G'sMy Parteon?

Completed Commissions

RubberGunned/Progression:Completed

Rising star:Big mans!!
Edited by Bangkabang, Aug 29 2017, 11:41 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rubbergunned
Member Avatar

Could you draw my son Fergus Rambunski in his suit? You can find the 2 pictures of him I have, and the picture of the suit in his character profile.

I am fine with either a sketch, or full blown artwork... if you feel like drawing either hehe. PM me in discord for more info if you want.
Edited by Rubbergunned, Aug 29 2017, 09:14 PM.

GhostPants
Member Avatar

I'll hop onto this! Not entirely sure what I'd like yet, but most likely something with Shigero here. Once I come up with something a bit more specific we can PM over discord.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrPancakeMD
Member Avatar

I would be incredibly pleased to get a nice li'l doodle of mah boy Ossy, possibly in his sweet new suit? I'm almost always on Discord if you wanna talk about it.

Prophet Misfit
Member Avatar

I would also be pleased if you could draw Ezra in his demonic form. The description is in his quirk, since it progesses at different control ranks, I would be cool with you drawing how he would look at B-Rank.

Infinity Gohan
Member Avatar
Taller than You
Could you please draw Mairu in the same Middle School outfit Deku wore?

Fiery
Member Avatar

Can you draw a character based off Aizawa, with eye bags and tan skin also with orange spiky hair similar to Ichigo from Bleach?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Artisan Corner · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Sister Sites

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Vote for My Hero Academia RP at Top Site List Planet My Hero Academia RP

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts BROKEN CHAINS Ninpocho Affilate
"Deep Waters" theme created by HawkBlade124 of the Zetaboards Resource Zone.